Ragini was right behind him. She smiles looking at Bua.

Bua shook her head. "No, not Ragini I meant I want to spend the time with other's too".

Laksh frowns. "Bua has someone forced you?!". He said it in an angry tone.

Bua moves backwards. "Laksh you scary me!". She moves a little bit more away from him.

Laksh shocked. "What?! Fine then do what you want to do. I won't say anything!".

Bua shows him her tongue

Bua shows him her tongue. "Give me your mobile I wanna a play".

Laksh ignores her.

Sanskaar took the opportunity. "Bua you want to play with my mobile?!",

Bua widen her eyes. "Haan!!!". She stood up and stretches her arm over the table, like Sanskaar did, to reach the mobile.

Bua's eyes were glowing still Laksh didn't talk to her.

Bua was playing then Laksh hits her but not hard just enough to remind her.

Last night before everyone left to their rooms

"Bua I need your help!".

Bua looked at him. "Okay?

Laksh comes closer to her. "I want to expose Sanskaar, but I haven't found a clue yet!!! I want to clone his mobile...!".

Bua blinks with her eyes in disbelief. "Clone?! Haaw what is that?!".

Laksh smiles. "Bua there is a software on my mobile phone it only works, when the mobile of the other which you wants to clone is near your mobile.

The software copies the phone into your phone then you can see the caller ID's as well as the sent and received messages".

Bua widen her eyes. "Wow interesting and what I have to do?!".

Laksh cups her face. "You have to spend time with them?!".

Bua pouts. "No! Let me handle okay?!".

"Bua but...?".

Bua vanished...

Laksh was smirking as Bua's plan was working. Wah smart move Bua... love you sooooo much!