Letter from darkhorse60

Dear John-
What's going on with you? And Paul and Geo and Ringo? Tell them I said hi.
I wanted to introduce you to this canadian band called "The Tragically Hip". I know, weird name, but they're really good. They're from the 90's.
Here's two songs that I'm really into:

Tell me what you think.

Dear darkhorse60 ,

Everything was fine until I got into an argument with a smart-mouthed iguana from Arizona. He was saying all kinds of rude things, but I can't remember what he said and I also can't remember if it actually happened. It might have just been a really bad acid trip.

I guess Ringo and Paul are doing fine. I haven't heard from them in quite sometime, and they never write! I guess they're too busy for me.

George is the same, just doing George things: gardening, meditating for ungodly amounts of time, and complaining. I swear, he's that muppet in the trashcan in disguise.

Anyway, thanks for sending in the songs! They are interesting and I have taken a liking to this band, but all they got out of George was a bunch of mumbles that sounded like, "stupidmodernmusickidsarestupidimanoldmanandhavezeropatiencejustletmetalktomygardengnomeinpeace." I didn't catch most of that, but maybe you did.

" I didn't catch most of that, but maybe you did