Advice for beatlesfan64

Dear John,
There's been a lot going on lately. Between regular school and preparing for high school and just everything, it's been a lot lately. And my parents want me to get into a lot of programs but I don't want to...how do I tell them that?
Also, I've been having writer's block lately- I don't know how to write songs anymore. And that's sorta frightening.
Also how do I deal with hate toward the Beatles? I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I am... I just don't know how to solve it.

Dear @beatlefan64,

If you don't want to get into programs, politely and gently tell your parents that you don't really want to do all those things. Maybe if you gave a good reason for not wanting to, they'll understand and won't push anymore.

Whenever I have writer's block, I take a break from writing for little while until my head gets cleared. If that doesn't work, you could try going to a different setting. Maybe writing where you usually write isn't a good place anymore. Anywhere in your house other than your usual spot may help. Or ~ if it's not too cold outside ~ you could go to the park or another peaceful place.

You hate me? This is a downer. If you hate us and want to get over it, maybe you should try not looking at pictures of us or listening to us. Maybe it will subside eventually and you can come back to liking us sometime?

I hope I helped with at least one of your dilemmas!