Letter from happi2beme

Dear John,

I'm so glad I can write to ya! How are you doing? I was wondering if maybe someday we could spend a day chatting at Strawberry Fields? That would make my life complete.

Also, a few questions:

1. Which hat is your favorite? (I love all of the ones your wear!)

2. What is the biggest fish you have ever caught? (If you have gone fishing, that is.)

3. How did you know you were truly in love?

4. Which is your favorite Beatle account so far here on Wattpad?

These are a little random, I hope you don't mind.

Thanks for everything (including making my musical life worthwhile)!

Peace ✌️ and love ❤️,
Happy

Dear happi2beme ,

I love your positive username! It's nice when people are happy to be themselves.

I would really enjoy spending a day talking to you at Strawberry Fields! It's been quite some time since I've been there, so it would be very fun.

1. This hat is my favorite.

2

2. The biggest fish I've ever caught was about three feet long! Ringo and I went fishing and we both caught huge catfish! Really fun time, that.

3. I knew I was truly in love when I couldn't stop thinking about her. And when I never wanted to leave her side, and I just loved everything about her. You know you're truly in love with someone when even the grossest things they do make your love grow even more. It's kind of strange, but it's how it works. Ah, love is beautiful.

4. My favorite account . . . That's hard, because I don't want to leave anyone out! Also, how do you know I read Beatles fanfiction?!? I haven't told anyone!

I'll go with:

You-You-You
Amazing stories about me being fat. Very entertaining as well as unique.

Beatles_Rule
Great range of stories, even one about George being a vampire!

LonelyPretzel6
Strangest stories I ever read, but great. It's like reading an acid trip.

SophieSanwogou
Lovely GroupMe book as well as the Plotagon one. I have to say, I laugh too much.

Beatlemania_maniac
Great gifs and memes. I can't believe I just admitted to liking Beatles memes.

Randomness is the best!

Your letter was lovely!