Letter from TheExactSame

Dear John,
I have a few things to say first. First, I think it's really cool that you love cats as much as I do! My favorite cat fact is that all cats with color points (Siamese cat pattern) have a type of albinism. That's why when you shine a light in their eyes, it glows red! Do you have any interesting facts about cats?
The other thing I would like to ask is what your opinion on the hairstyles you have had over the years is. Are there any regrets there?
Thanks,
C.J.

Dear @TheExactSame ,

That's gear you love cats as well! They're the best! Thank you for the interesting fact! That's amazing!

Yes, I have some interesting facts of my own. Here:

1. Cats spend 70% of the day sleeping.

2. For twenty years in a small town in Alaska a cat was the mayor.

3. The longest cat in the world is forty-two inches. Here he is:

 Here he is:

4. Cats can't taste sweet things, but for some reason they can distinguish flavors in water.

5. The longest a cat ever lived was thirty-eight years.

6. The richest cat in the world had a net worth of $12.5 million dollars after its owner died and it inherited the money.

7. Purring improves a cat's bone density and promotes healing within a cat.

8. Most female cats are right paw dominant, while males, on the other hand, are left paw dominant.

9. Cats are better problem-solvers than dogs.

10. Cats can rotate their ears 180 degrees, and move each ear independently.

11. Cats sweat through their paws.

12. Cats can use their whiskers to determine if they can fit in a small space.

13. Like human fingerprints, cats have unique patterns on their noses.

14. Cats prefer to be petted on their heads, especially around their noses. They don't really like their tails petted, though.

15. When a cat rubs its cheeks and whiskers on you, it means it feel affection toward you and is claiming you as its own.

16. For some reason, black cats are seen as bad luck in the US. In England, however, we consider them to be good luck.

So there are my cat facts!

Now about my lovely hair: I believe I rocked most of my hairstyles through the years . . . except this one. If there are children present, they may want to look away. They don't need to be scarred by such a horrible haircut.

They made me cut my hair likes this for the movie "How I Won the War

They made me cut my hair likes this for the movie "How I Won the War." I remember them telling me that my mop top was going to die, and I was like, "Sure. Whatever. Cut that thing off my head!" Then they gave me a mirror, and I was presented with that horror. That's my regret. Ew.

Thanks for sharing the cat fact, and I hope you like mine!