Letter from The__4__Seasons

Hello John, let me just say that I LOVE The Beatles! You are also such an inspiration for rhythm guitar! I have some questions for you! I'm sorry if they sound dumb!

1 - what's your favorite song off of "Please Please Me?" I love "Misery." In face its one of my favorite songs!
2 - do you know about the band The 4 Seasons? (Hence my name.) They were from the 60's and I heard your album "Sometime in New York City" is inspired by the art of their "Genuine Imitation Life Gazette!"
3 - what's your favorite Beatles merchandise that was published? I can go on and on over the things I have. I even sleep with you guys!! (Haha not really its a blanket with all of you on it)
4 - are you enjoying Jules's career now? I hear he is now writing books like you!
5 - how do you feel about Yoko being in a new movie Idle of the Dogs?
6 - what's your least favorite Beatles song if you had to choose that Ringo sang lead in?
7 - how's Geo doing with you? Tell him I say hi☺️
I can't think of anymore, but here's a kiss! 😘
Love Hailey😀

Dear @The__4__Seasons,

I'm glad you think I'm an inspiration to rhythm guitar! I'm so proud! Rhythm guitar does need more credit!

1. My favorite song off Please Please Me would be "Twist and Shout." I got so sweaty and hot while I was singing it, I had to take my shirt off!

2. I actually love the 4 Seasons! Genuine Imitation Life Gazette is one of my favorite albums, and I, uh, did kind of steal the cover from it for my album. Guilty!

3. My favorite Beatles merchandise would probably be that "Beatles Hairspray" they had back in the 60s. It really didn't have anything to do with us other than the fact it was called Beatles Hairspray and had our faces on the bottle. Sometimes fans would come up to us and be like, "I use your hairspray all the time! It's genius!" And we'd be like, "Uh . . . yeah." We've got some kicks out of that.

4. I do like Julian's career now. I was so proud of him when he started writing books! Being a literary genius must be hereditary.

5. Yoko, I love you, but those dogs terrified me. I watched the movie quite recently and the animation just unnerves me for some reason. Other than that, the storyline was okay, but it really wasn't my favorite movie. Remember I love you, Yoko!

6. Don't make me do this to Ringo! We love him, don't we? But, I have to answer. My least favorite Beatles song Ringo sang lead on would have to be "What Goes On." I don't mean anything against Ringo; I wrote that song when I was a teenager, so naturally it wouldn't be the best, but it is the only Beatles song credited Lennon-McCartney-Starkey!

7. George is doing fine. He can have as much food as he wants and hang out with me and a bunch of other groovy people. I will tell him hi for you! In fact, I'm screaming down the hall right now that the 4 Seasons just told him hi! ;)

Thanks for the kiss! It comes back threefold. I have no idea what that means, but George uses it a lot, so I figure it's okay. :)

 :)