Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
Hello. How are you? I'm doing pretty good. Glad to hear George will now watch Supernatural...you'll have to tell me what he thinks of it.

Heres a few more John Prine songs for you

Hope you like them.

Lisa.

PS

How do you tell someone that they're not invited to something when they invite themselves and you tell them that they're not invited but they don't get the memo?

Dear Monkee66 ,

I am doing great, thanks! Last night George watched Supernatural with me and he told me that he thought it was an amazing show. I think I've turned him into a big fan, because he's been watching every episode since.

Those John Prine songs are great! I especially like the "Dear Abby" one, because it's quite amusing! Something I was wondering is: did he get inspiration for it from the newspaper column, or did she name herself after that?

So you directly told this person that they weren't invited to something and they still don't understand?!? I would understand if they didn't get the message if you implied it, but I don't see how they couldn't get it if you told them flat out. Maybe you could try telling them that you really don't want them there and that they should make other plans instead of coming. Gently.

I hope I helped!