Letter from shesadreamer1

Hey Johny!
It's Norah again!
I have a few questions:
1. What was your favorite guitar riff you've ever written? I really like I Feel Fine. My little sister (who's 5) and I sing along to it all the time!
2. What's your favorite TV show?
3. What do you think of modern TV, like Disney channel?
4. What do you think of Ed Sheeran?
5. What are your tips to writing songs? I'm starting to write my own stuff.
6. If there is someone I like, but they don't notice me, what should I do? He's a really cool person who plays the guitar (just like me) and likes classic rock. You're practically the expert on love, any advice?
Sorry for so many questions!

Dear shesadreamer1 ,

1. My favorite guitar riff would probably be the one on "Happiness is a Warm Gun." Great riff, that.

"I Feel Fine" is an amazing song, if I do say so myself, and it's great you and your sister bond over it. Siblings are beautiful when they're getting along.

2. My favorite TV show is M*A*S*H! I laugh so hard watching those guys!

3. I like some modern television. Other stuff I don't. I think Disney Channel is great. Actors can really get a kickstart with that! I mean, look at Miley Cyrus . . . Wait. Don't look at her. I don't know if I made the best example there.

4. I've heard a few of his songs and I think he's got talent. "The Shape of You" is pretty good and I can really get to grooving to that. His entire X album was pretty good. Okay. This is kind of embarrassing. I'm turning it to a fangirl or something. Moving on!

5. My tips are: write about something you really feel passionate about; write about how you feel; write about something you see in the newspaper that intrigues you. Just write! If you keep writing, you'll progressively get better!

6. Well, I don't know if I'm the love expert, by any means, but . . . If he doesn't seem to notice you, maybe you should just approach him. Don't be shy! Just force yourself to walk over to him and make yourself strike up a conversation. Talk about guitars and music! Maybe you could sit with him at lunch?

Answering questions is what I do! There is no such thing as too many questions!