Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
If you had to sing one song for the rest of your life what song would it be? Why that song?

If you dyed your hair an outrages colour what colour would you dye it?

What is your favourite restaurant?

What was the most awkward answer that you ever gave to a question? On the flip side what was the most awkward question someone asked you and how did you answer it?

Did you know that a ducks quack can not echo?

Hugs,
Lisa.

Dear Monkee66 ,

1. If I had to sing one song for the rest of my life, I would sing "Bohemian Rhapsody." Why? Because I can sing all the lyrics effortlessly and I am a mega fan of Queen!

2. I would dye my hair the colors of the rainbow, because then I wouldn't be excluding any colors and feeling guilty about it.

3. My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. I love the bread they have there! Yum . . .

4. It wasn't really a question, more of a statement when some moron journalist told us our hairstyles weren't American. My awkward response: That's very observant of them, because we aren't American.

The most awkward question someone ever asked me was when someone asked, "How did you put together that litany in "God"?" The only reason this is awkward is because I didn't know what "litany" means!

My response: What's "litany"?

5. I didn't know a duck's quack couldn't echo! Why is that? Ducks aren't any different than us!

 I didn't know a duck's quack couldn't echo! Why is that? Ducks aren't any different than us!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.