Letter from TotoBeatles_99

Hello, John! Is it okay if  you would answer my weird and random questions? 😂

1. Your opinion on British Popular Music in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s?

2. Your opinion on Logan and Jake Paul (just curious)?

3. 70s disco music or modern EDM?

4. If you were to be any superhero fora day, who would it be and why?

5. What would you give George on his birthday?

Thanks for answering! Love ya! 😘

Dear TotoBeatles_99 ,

Answering weird and random questions is my middle name! No, it's actually Winston, but that's lame.

1. In my own honest opinion, Britain has the best artists. We're so talented! (Sorry, everyone else.) I like all the music we've had from Queen to the Spice Girls to . . . whoever we have now. Not sure who they a, but they're probably great!

2. I wasn't sure who you were talking about so I looked it up. I'm really showing my age here. I watched the first video that popped up, which is "I Love You Bro." The only thing I have to say: they need a comma after 'you.' That's bad grammar, bro.

3. Disco, definitely. You can do the best dance moves with disco. The point is my favorite.

4. I would be Batman, because his voice cracks me up and he's an all-around cool guy. I can just see myself driving around in the Batmobile and wearing a bat helmet and joking with my loyal sidekick, Robin, aka Paul.

5. George loves ukuleles, so I'd get him a ukulele. He's a hardcore collector that likes to give away his collection. I know, he's wired weird.

Thank YOU for asking! If I didn't get these letters, I'd be bored to death!