Letter from g4t5b7

Dear John - what did you love most about the other three Beatles?

Dear g4t5b7 ,

Now, I promised you an airplane kit and a kiss, didn't I? I love giving away my airplane kits! Here's your kiss: 😘. And here's your airplane kit: ✈️. Have fun with it! I have a few of my own, and I love to throw them out my window and watch them dive bomb pedestrians below my apartment building. Heh heh heh.

Now for you question. I'll start with Macca. For Paul, I love how good of a friend he was to me. I also love how competitive he could be with songwriting, and that really helped me progress with my songwriting. Most people think that we always wrote together, and we did sometimes, but when we weren't, we were having a good-natured competition on who could write a better song.

Now Grouchy. George is a very, very kind person and can be the best mate in the world, but he can also turn around and snap at you in a heartbeat. Don't take him lightly, because he can be vicious. I love this about him. It made me realize that he wasn't all I thought he was. I'd always thought he was just a quiet little kid, but, oh, man, I was wrong.

Rings. He is the most easygoing, laid-back person I have ever met! You could literally slam his hand in a door by accident and he would graciously accept your apology and go about his day like nothing happened! If someone slammed my hand in a door, I'd murder them! I love and admire Ringo for this.

Thanks for writing, and make sure to throw your airplane at some people for me!