Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
Hello. How are you today? I'm doing good. Do you want to hear some random facts?
The song 'I love rock and roll' by Joan Jett is a cover. It was originally sung by Arrows.
Elvis recorded over 600 songs but didn't write any of them.
Your heartbeat changed and mimics the music you listen to.
The worlds longest concert foes so slow it will last 639 years.
Music triggers activity in the same brain structure that releases the "pleasure chemical" dopamine during sex and eating.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.

And now questions.
What animal would be the cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
What social stigma does society need to get over?
What's something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten?

Thank you so much for putting up with my endless questions.

Monkee66.

Dear Monkee66 ,

Hello! I'm doing great, and I'm glad you are too! I love random facts! I didn't know any of these except the one about Elvis having all those songs and not writing a single one. Those were very interesting! Thank you!

1. I think a panda bear would be the cutest if it was the size of a car, then we could have domesticated pandas! Imagine a world where you walk down the street and see a couple walking their panda!

2. I've had plenty of these moments. I also have a lot of moments that start out great and end up terrible, so it goes both ways. I'll go with when we got rejected by Decca. We were so bummed out and the rude words they said were floating around in our heads, kind of booming menacingly, "Guitar bands are on their way out." Or whatever rubbish they had said. But it ended up perfectly! We got assigned to EMI and got the best producer we could have possibly asked for!

3. I can watch The Girl Can't Help It every day for the rest of my life and still enjoy it like I was watching it for the first time.

4. A social stigma, huh? Well, I can think of about five or more right now, but I'll just go with one. This one is close-to-home to me because Yoko and I got a lot of hate for no reason. Race. People just need to cool it and stop calling each other ugly names and realize we're all the same. We got so much hate mail just because Yoko was Japanese, and they were calling her horrible, HORRIBLE things, and I didn't understand! It doesn't matter what out race is; we're all the same.

5. I believe trousers will always be in fashion because the world needs pants. But I've seen the modern era is changing drastically, so it would surprise me if they decided they suddenly didn't need pants anymore and all the world just went trouser-less.

6. I would really like to try gumbo. I like its name. It's fun to say. Gumbo. GUMBO. Gumbo. Gumbo. I don't even know what is in it, but I still want to try it.

7. For me, pancakes are a pain to eat. When I had long hair and I tried to eat them, the syrup would get in my hair and then my hair would be all sticky and YUCK. They're really good when your hair isn't hanging all over the place.

8. The spiciest thing I've ever eaten . . . Hmm. When we went to India, there was this thing there called vindaloo pork and everyone said it was delicious and a little spicy. Let's just say it was more than "a little" spicy. It was so hot, I had a hard time eating it! Later I found that it's considered the spiciest food in the world. George almost died when he had it, but Ringo and Paul knew better. Lucky them.

Thanks for the fun questions!