Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
Why do you always pick on Ringo? What did Ringo ever do to you?
Do you like sunny days or rainy days the most?
What photo gives you the creeps? Why?
What would you do if you found out that your house was haunted?
Hot cocoa or coffee?
Marshmallows in your cocoa or whipping cream?
Grossest thing you have ever eaten? Why did you eat it?
One thing you'd do for 10,000$
If you were on Britains got talent what would your talent be, no instrument playing or singing, and what would the judges think?
Trains or cars?
Clubs or spaids?
Board games or card games?
Burger King or McDonald's?
Your answer to the above question or Wendy's.
Mow the lawn or pick up all the stuff off the lawn to get it ready to be mowed.
Pie or cake?
Jam or jelly?
What is the difference between a legend and a myth?

Thanks for the advice on reading anything by Lewis Carroll.

Here's a song I think you'd like.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Your friend,
Monkee66.

Dear Monkee66 ,

1. The reason I pick on Ringo is because he's so gullible. He never did anything to me, but he has gotten me back with pranks, so don't think I'm the bad guy here!

2. I honestly like rainy days more than sunny days because I feel more inspired to write and play guitar on those days.

3. This photo gives me the creeps. I don't think I even need to explain why.

At least I was spared from being in the photo, but my glasses are there!

4. If I found out that my house was haunted, I would make the ghosts some of my bread and play Ouija Board with them.

5. Hot cocoa. Coffee is too bitter for my taste.

6. I'll take marshmallows in my cocoa any day!

7. The grossest thing I've ever eaten was a live grasshopper. I ate it because Ringo dared me to. (See? He's not as innocent as you think!)

8. For 10,000 dollars, I'd streak through Central Park without any clothes on singing "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night.

9. If I was on "Britain's Got Talent," my talent would be juggling flaming batons. The judges would think I was the worse juggler ever because I've actually set my hair on fire once while doing it.

10. I'll take cars over trains.

11. I like clubs because they look like cat feet.

12. Board games over card games.

13. McDonald's.

14. I'll take Wendy's because you can get Frosties there.

15. I'd rather now the yard than pick up all the stuff on it. If I'm mowing the yard I can sit down and drive around, minimal manual labor. If I'm picking stuff up, I'll be sweating! Great. Now I sound like Paul. -_-

16. Cake!

17. I'll take jelly.

18. The difference between a legend and a myth is this: A legend is actually based on true events but is exaggerated greatly. Like Robin Hood is a legend, therefore Robin Hood was an actual person, but his story had been romanticized.

A myth is something completely made up with no actual connection to something that actually happened.

No problem! I'm always happy to give book recommendations, and Lewis Carroll is my favorite author.

And I did like the song. This Ed Sheeran bloke has some talent and is quite clever with wordplay. That immediately gets my respect. I might listen to more of his songs.

 I might listen to more of his songs