Advice for AshleyMaycury

Hi John, Ash again... How are you, sexy being? Anyways, so my question is a boy-related. So here goes, I had a crush on this guy worked in the same bank as I did. He was very sweet and would kill anyone who would say anything about his team. But he didnt seem to look at me; I'm short, shy and a bit of a weirdo. He knows that I crush on him. I keep seeing him wherever I go, but he doesnt talk to me. How do I get him to speak to me?

Dear AshleyMaycury ,

If you want him to notice you, DO NOT seem desperate. It's great to smile at him once in passing, but don't walk by him one hundred times trying to get his attention. Just be casual. If he doesn't notice you right away, don't force it!

Walk by him just once. This has a technique to it: don't go rushing by him, but also don't walk too slowly. Just walk normally and with purpose, head held high and good posture. If you're walking to see your friend with a big smile, he'll notice you more.

You could also catch his eye. Don't stare at him too long, just a few seconds with a small smile so he knows you're interested. Don't seem too eager, though. If he does approach you, give him a kind smile so he knows you're willing to start talking to him.

When talking to him, keep things light and have fun. Make a good impression! Don't say anything negative, make him feel drawn to you and what you're saying. You can even flirt!

Make sure to be positive when speaking with him. Ask him questions like what his hobbies are, if he has any pets, things like that. Make sure to be engaging. Joke around and be a little silly. If he asks you something like, "Have you seen this new movie?" don't just say no if you haven't, because you're cutting off a good conversation starter. Say, "No, but I heard it was really great! What was it about again?" This will start your conversation.

I hope I helped!