Letter from AshleyMaycury

Johnny! Get ready for a rapid fire now: 3...2...1...  Go!

The weirdest rumour about you that's true??

If you were stranded on an island with Paul AND me, your reaction would be.. ?

What do you think would be the last dialled number on the phones of the following people: Paul, Aunt Mimi, Julian, Ringo, and George?

Your thoughts on the following: Love, Modern Music, Paparazzi, Queen (band)

At a gun point, if you were asked to kiss any lad from Queen band, who would it be?

If you woke up as a girl, what would your first reaction be?

Football or Cricket?

Would you rather: Have an orgy with Paul, George, and Ringo or have them watch you getting dominated by a femdom?

Fame or fortune?

Ranveer Singh or Ranbir Kapoor? Who is better?

Dear AshleyMaycury ,

1. Well, there's this rumor that I walked around in the Dakota naked . . . and it's true.

2. If I was stranded on an island with you and Paul, I would be screaming, "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" I would then go build my own hut and start talking to my pet pineapple.

3. Okay, here we go:

Paul's last number dialed: Me.

Aunt Mimi: Me.

Julian: Me.

Ringo: George.

George: Subway.

4. My thoughts, eh?

On love: Great stuff, man. Better than any drug I've ever had.

On modern music: Kind of meh except a few artists.

On paparazzi: IDIOTIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT "PRIVACY" MEANS!!!!

On Queen: Great band! They're one of my favorites!

5. If someone held me at gunpoint and told me to kiss one of the members of Queen, I'd kiss Freddie. No competition.

6. My first thought upon waking up as a girl: "OH, MY GOD! How am I going to LIVE?!?!?"

7. Football!

8. Femdom? I think that's the first time I've ever heard that word. It means a lot of chicks, right? Um, I'll go with that one. Moving on!

9. Definitely fortune! Money with no fame would be a lot better than having both! Fame is really bad . . . unless you're talking about the song.

10. Ranveer Singh!

Thank you for the letter!