Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
Hi! How are you? I'm good. What is your favorite kind of dressing for a salad? I love blue cheese dressing.
How about soda pop?
Do you say soda, pop or soda pop?
When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?
What would you name your boat if you had one?
What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
What's a body part that you wouldn't mind losing?
What problem or situation did TV/movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn't?
What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
What's the most interesting thing you've read or seen so far this week?

I hope you are doing well.

Hugs,
Lisa.

Dear Monkee66 ,

Helloooooooooo. I'm trying a new greeting. Is it too much?

I am doing great, just got done baking some of my signature bread. I baked about three loaves, and George already ate two of them. -_-

1. I like blue cheese salad dressing too, but I think my favorite would be ranch, which is pretty plain, but I could eat salad straight if George didn't tell me to put something on it.

2. Yeah, I like soda pop! My favorite is Dr. Pepper, but I like to call it Sgt. Pepper just as an inside joke. ;)

3. I can say any of them, but mostly I say soda.

4. This one time I was pet-sitting Martha and I let her out to go potty and she found a dead squirrel in the backyard. Of course, being a dog, she picked it up and ran around the yard with it while I was screaming at her and chasing her. Eventually she ate the whole thing before I could stop her. She was sicker than a . . . well, a dog by the time Paul got home and I told him she was like that when I got there and I'd spent the whole day cleaning up her puke, which was partly true. I was just glad Paul didn't know it was my fault or I would have gotten some serious wrath of Macca.

5. I would name my boat The Cold Turkey. And it would be written in pretty cursive letters and multicolored.

6. Which celebrity I would rate a perfect 10? Myself! No, I'm just kidding. Um. I'll go with Stevie Nicks. She's pretty cool.

7. I think a character that would be boring to meet in real life would be Harry Potter. I mean, his name is even boring!

8. "You know . . . you might not be much to look at in today's day and age, but in my day we'd have painted you on the side of a plane!" An old man actually came up to me and Cyn one time and said this to her. I almost murdered him.

9. I wouldn't mind losing my middle toe, because what does it do anyway?

10. When I was little I watched cartoons that involved people slaying dragons, so at five you think it must be a common thing! It wasn't, though. I was even considering becoming a professional dragon slayer when I got older. CURSE YOU, CHILDHOOD CARTOONS!

11. "Things will get better soon!" Yeah, that's a bunch of rubbish. The truth is, things will NOT get better soon. They'll just keep getting worse.

12. I know most people would ask what the answer to the universe was or why we are here or something like that, but I would ask: Why are bananas yellow?

13. The most interesting thing I've read so far this week is that to stop hiccups, you swallow three times and open and close you mouth twice. TRUST ME, IT WORKS.

 TRUST ME, IT WORKS