Letter From You-You-You

😂😂😂😂😂 Why did he like it ["Run for Your Life"] though?

Also John, who did you see first as soon as you went up to heaven? I'm sure you must have been excited to see all your idols

Dear You-You-You ,

I'm not exactly sure why George liked that godforsaken song. Maybe he was proud of his guitar solo or he just liked the murderer-type lyrics. I've claimed this for many years: Paul stole my idea. I had my murderer song a long time before he had his! Also, mine has to do with bashing someone's head. Paul, you need to stop taking all my glorious ~ I mean, TERRIBLE ideas!

Anyway, to answer your other question, I saw Elvis. He was holding a peanut butter banana sandwich ~ his favorite ~ and greeted me very kindly. I would have been kind to him too, but I had something to get off my chest: "Why did you feel the need to have us banished from America?" Oh, you should have seen how red his face got! He was very flustered when he finally answered that he genuinely felt we were a bad influence on the American youth and that we needed to go. Well, now that I had my answer to a question I'd pondered on for years, I hugged him, which took him by surprise ~ maybe he had expected me to hit him ~ and he dropped his sandwich. Ah, good times.

Thank you so much for writing! It always brings me happiness to know that I've still got some fans!