Letter From Monkee66

Dear John,
Hello. How are you? I'm fine. I have a few questions for you. I hope you don't mind.

What do you think of country music?
What is your favourite meal and why?
If you could have supper with any five people dead or alive who would they be?
What would your dream house be? *Location, how you would decorate it everything.*
What eye colour is your favourite?
What do you think of George and Ringo's solo stuff?
If you could say one thing to Cynthia and Julien what would you say?
What is your favourite veggie?
Chocolate milk or white milk?
If The Beatles never made it big what do you think you would have been doing?

Sorry for all the questions.

Yours truly,
Monkee66.

Dear @Monkee66,

Hello! I'm good, and I don't mind questions at all! :)

1. It depends on the year. If it's from the fifties, it's gear. Sixties, gear. If it's from the seventies, still gear. Eighties, less gear. Nineties, even worse. Today's country, an absolute NO.

2. I have to pick two meals. Jelly and curry, sometimes even together. I love jelly so much because it's so delicious and it's fun to watch it jiggle! I wish there was blue jelly. I love curry because I have a taste for spicy foods. Usually I can eat things that make other people desperately down some milk.

3. This is an interesting question! It's like the tea party in Alice in Wonderland! The first three people would be Paul, George, and Ringo. The other two . . . Elvis and Chuck Berry. We can all sit there and talk about music, and I'd tie myself to Elvis and Chuck. THEY WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME AGAIN! Just kidding. I'd untie myself from them by the end of the night . . . Maybe.

4. My dream house . . . I've always had this dream of living in the Himalayas in a shack like some deranged mountain man. I would decorate the inside with a white grand piano that took up half the place and a lovely picture of Yoko and I. That's all I'd need to help me get up every morning. :)

5. I've never been asked what my favorite eye color is. I can't really decide . . . Hmm. Well, you see blue and brown quite a lot, so how about green? That's rare, isn't it? Also very pretty.

6. I like a lot of their solo songs, and also hate a lot of them too. Ringo's "No No Song" makes me laugh and George's "All Those Years Ago" is great because it's a homage to me.

7. I would tell Cyn and Jules that I was terribly sorry for how I acted all those years. They deserved so much better than me.

8. My favorite vegetable . . . Well, I'm not much of a veggie person, but if I had to choose one, I'd do with carrots. They're so orange and lovable . . . Wait, what? Um, just ignore that.

9. Chocolate milk! I love chocolate milk. I even put it in my cereal.

10. To be honest, I think I'd be in prison. A life of crime would have most likely been my future. "I am the convict, goo goo g'joob!"

Thanks for the letter!