Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
I have a few things to ask you.
If all the worlds a stage where does the audience sit?
What came first the chicken or the egg?
Brothers sisters I have none that man's father is my father's son. Who am I?
Out of all the songs you've recorded what song do you love the most? Hate the most?
What do you think of my story?

https://my.w.tt/UgG4MTlREM

Why is something called a knee-slapper if you really slap your thigh?
Why do we sing 'Take me out of the ball game' if we're already there?
Why don't we pronounce elevon oney one?

Hugs,
Lisa.

Dear Monkee66 ,

1. I think if the world was a stage, the audience would sit in the moon, which provides an excellent view of Earth.

2. This question is tough. I'll go with the egg.

3. This is a tricky little riddle, but I think I've figured it out. "That man" is my son. Is that right?

4. I rather like "Imagine." The song I think I hate the most is "Run for Your Life."

5. I think your story is absolutely hilarious! It reminds me of one of my own books where I mucked around with making up words and spelling things wrong! The name you gave your "Mary Sue" is comical and the cliche way the characters talk to each other is brilliant. I will continue to read it!

And if you didn't get the link, folks, the story is called, "Mary Sue Meats the Monkees" by Monkee66 , so check it out!

6. Well, they probably realized that "thigh-slapper" didn't sound as catchy as "knee-slapper."

7. Because the ballgame people decided that they needed some sort of song and "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" is a lot catchier than "I'm Already at the Ballgame, So Buy Me a Sliced Pickle."

8. I think it would be terribly confusing if we called eleven "oney-one." And it sounds like a toddler is saying it! So, to avoid sounding childish and confusing, mathematicians called it eleven. Case closed.

 Case closed