Letter from Monkee66

Hello John,
First, thank you for the hug. 😀

Next, did you get your idea for your advice Column from the Taylor Swift song 'Dear John?' That what I think of every time I see it.
I got a classic rock cookbook and there are FIVE different currie recipes in it.
What is your favourite photo? Just in general?
What advice would you give to young people now? How about your sons?
Apple, mac or windows?
Do you sleep on your stomach, back or side? Do you have to have music or something to help you get to sleep? Completely dark or some light?
What is your favourite type of jelly? And when you say jelly do you mean Jell-o or jelly like you'd put on toast?
What do you think of tapioca pudding?

Hugs,
Monkee66.

Dear Monkee66 ,

You're welcome for the hug!

1. I didn't even know there was a song called that! I also didn't know about this swift lady either. Is she fast or what?

2. THERE ARE FIVE CURRY RECIPES IN YOUR COOKBOOK?!?!?!?!?!? I MUST HAVE IT!!!!

3. My favorite photo? It's this one:

He's smiling! He looks so content! It makes me so happy to see this picture

4. Advice to young people: Stay off drugs, give peace a chance, and respect your elders!

To Sean and Jules: I wasn't really a father to either one of you, but just know that I DO care about you and that you should both come together and be good brothers. I love you both.

5. I'm not too sure about this one. I love apples, I do wear macs, and I enjoy windows. I'm supposed to choose one over the others??? How about this: I'm eating an apple in my mac by a window. There. Killed three birds with one stone.

6. I sleep on my stomach, with my feet sticking off the side of the bed. I'd overheat if my feet aren't off the bed. I like to listen to "Good Night," because Ringo's soothing voice puts me out. Some light! I can't sleep in complete darkness. It makes me think there's something there lurking in the shadows . . .

7. My favorite type of jelly is all of them, I just really wish there was blue, then blue would be my favorite! I mean Jell-O, but I also really like the jelly on bread as well.

8. I think tapioca pudding is DA BOMB! It's great. I literally eat it for breakfast everyday, with my thirty cups of tea.

Cheerio!