Letter from Monkee66

Dear John,
What do you think of the nickname Mon artiste? It means my artist in French?
What is your favourite cookie?
Can you cook or bake?
What is your favourite household chore?
Do you wear socks to bed?
What is your favourite guitar?
what was the best day of your life?
If the world ran out of tea would you drink coffee?
What are you going to get Paul for his birthday...since his birthday is next?
What do you want for your birthday?
Do you like mornings, afternoons or nights better?
Do you say Pop, coke or soda?
What's your favourite song to play on your guitar?

Hugs,
Lisa.

Dear Monkee66 ,

1. Yes, that's a great nickname! French is such a sophisticated language. I'll feel posh when you call me my new nickname.

2. My favorite cookie is peanut butter. Aunt Mimi used to make the best peanut butter cookies. I wish she would have given me that recipe . . .

3. I can do both! Mostly baking, though. Rye bread is my favorite to bake.

4. Is there a such thing as a favorite chore? Well, I suppose if I had to pick one, I'd go with dusting. Then I can prance around the apartment with a feather duster, acting like a maid. It cracks Sean up whenever I do it. :)

5. No, I don't wear socks in bed! It makes my feet itch. Only if it's really cold do I wear them.

6. My Gibson J-160 is my favorite. I've had it for ages!

 I've had it for ages!

7. The best day of my life was the day I got my cat Jesus. It seems like it was just yesterday. *wipes a tear away*

8. If there wasn't any tea in the world, I would find something else to drink other than coffee. Coffee is just too bitter for my taste. *shudders*

9. I'll get Paul a portrait of me for his birthday. No, I'm just kidding. That would be egotistical of me. I'd get him a new bass. He'd really love that.

10. My birthday? That's a ways off! You're a planner, aren't you? Well, I think I'd like a Queen album on vinyl. I'm a pretty big fan of them.

11. Definitely nights. I'm not a morning person, and I'm still trying to recover from the morning by the afternoon. I'm at my best when night rolls around. I'm also a bit of a night owl.

12. I saw "coke," even if it's not a coke! A bit of a habit since I used to drink so much Coca Cola. Good stuff.

13. My favorite song to play on guitar is "Working Class Hero." Lovely finger-picking method in that song. Doom, dadadum, doom, dadadum. Kind of like that.

Hugs to you as well!