Letter from insanityisagiven

Dear John I'm back like the weirdo I am. So what's your favorite Disney movie? What's the weirdest dream you ever had? Have you ever seen the show Cheers? I really love it. Have you ever read the book I Am The Messenger? Have you seen the movie The Shining, and if so which is the most relatable character?

Dear insanityisagiven ,

1. My favorite Disney movie would have to be Mulan. I really liked that little red lizard. Mooshu, I think it was?

2. The weirdest dream I've ever had was about a talking pineapple who kept telling me that he was the guru of all the pineapples and wanted me to become his servant. Of course, I turned him down because I didn't want to be a servant to a pineapple guru for the rest of my life.

3. Yes, I have seen Cheers! It is quite funny!

4. No, I haven't read I Am the Messenger, but I have read The Book Thief. I think they're by the same author, though.

5. I love The Shining, as well as Stephen King. I've gotten goose bumps reading some of his novels! I think the most relatable character in the movie would be Jack, despite the fact that he later goes mad. There have been several times I've thought of taking my family to a hotel in the middle of blizzard and later attempting to murder them all. I'm sure everyone has these moments. I hope you detected the sarcasm. ;)

 ;)