"That's one of my fantasies. Shaving your stubble." Amrita replied promptly.

"You call shaving a Fantasy? Yuck. It is a chore that we men have to do every day. I can give you ideas about much more exciting ones, that can actually be called fantasies dear." He nuzzled her earlobe, his right hand automatically trailing along the deep curve in her waist and moving further down.

Amrita slapped on his roving hand and brought it back up.

"Ajay don't get distracted and focus on what I am saying. I want..."

"How can I concentrate when you are lying naked on top of me?" Ajay complained and resumed his exploration.

"Ok, I will put some clothes on." Amrita tried to get up. Ajay tightened his grip around her that she had no chance.

"Ammu! Your fantasy should something like having a mind blowing early morning sex with me. Not shaving. But if it is, I am more than happy to let you get on with it. Tell me what your other fantasies are?" He cupped her face with his right hand and locked his gaze onto her eyes.

"No, I won't say because I know you will just laugh at me." She pouted.

Ajay sucked on her pouted lips and mumbled. "Uhu...I promise I won't laugh."

"Well, I want to prepare all your favourite dishes, feed you so much and..."

"God save me. What is this caring and serving instinct in you, that drives you crazy like this? I swear to god Ammu, we are not having kids at least for 5 years after our marriage. The moment you become a mom, I am afraid you will chuck me out of the room, because you are too busy with your cubs." Ajay warned.

"Cubs! What do you mean cubs?" Amrita scoffed, supressing her laugh.

"Because you are a tigress my dear!! Ferocious to outsiders, but as soft as a pussycat to your babies."

"Well I don't know where you get all these Ideas from ACP Sahib. But I haven't actually finished my fantasy yet. After feeding you to the brim, I want to..." She whispered something in his ears which made him chortle loudly.

"Hmm so my assessment is quite correct. You are a wild cat with wicked ideas to torture me. Do you know that handcuffing a police officer is actually a crime? But I love the rest of it. The lap dan"

Amrita shut his mouth with a deep kiss this time.

"So Ammu, I want to know what other fantasies you have. These two are not enough." Ajay asked her while his hands trailed all along her back, and slightly squeezing the soft and heavy cheeks at the bottom.

It took her a while, to form her thoughts in her fuzzy brain, and speak up.

"Well you told me only two of your fantasies that day on your bike." She said accusingly, as she squirmed slowly on top of his thick shaft, which was growing every second.

"Yes dear but I have added a huge list to that afterwards. Don't worry."

"Ok. You can tell me your list while I tell you mine. Why don't we start with the first one any way. I'm straddling you right now, so just imagine that you are riding your motorbike." Amrita smirked as she slowly increased the pressure on the already hard erection.

"Sorry no compromises accepted for any fantasies. It's got to be done the way it was imagined. But since we are here, you can enjoy a different ride and I can fulfil my second fantasy." He slowly got up from the bed carrying her, her legs still straddled around him.

He slowly raised her by grabbing the soft mounds, spreading her cheeks and entered her wet depths in one slick thrust. Amrita almost shrieked, but it got muffled up as he grabbed her mouth in a swift kiss. He let her slowly adjust against his girth and length and carried her slowly to the shower.