"Haa Birju come in. I was just waiting for you... Do you want some coffee?" Dr Sharma greeted his old friend warmly.

"Guess what Doctor, now that my daughter is here, I have eaten a sumptuous breakfast and the best coffee in the world this morning. I bet even bhabhi can't make coffee like my Ammu." He beamed proudly at his daughter.

" The moment your daughter is back, you switched your party; bloody traitor." Dr Sharma mocked his friend.

"Achcha Sharma Uncle, enough! Aunty makes the best coffee in the world. Baba was just being partial to me that's all. But let's start our Holi now. Everyone in the streets have already started playing. Please come and stand here." Amrita requested the couple.

She touched their feet first and applied colour tikka on their forehead.

Mrs Sharma hugged Amrita choking her tears.

"Ammu this Holi is so special this year, because you and Ajay are here with us. Children grow up and get busy with their own lives, but for us parents all the days we spend with our children are like festivals." She said emotionally.

Dr Sharma and Brijesh Mehta applied colours to each other. Brijesh tried to touch Mrs Sharma's feet but she wouldn't let him. She applied colour to Brijesh on his forehead.

Finally everyone turned to look at Ajay who was standing away from all this.

"What? You know me . I don't like Holi much. So keep your colours and love with you, and stay away from me." His words sounded like a plea and a demand at the same time.

Amrita slowly started walking towards him, while Ajay backed away.

"Don't be such a coward Ajay. You are ACP for goodness sake. How can the criminals fear you if they know you are scared of playing Holi?"

"It's got nothing to do with cowardice. I just don't like to play Holi, and I will bloody arrest anyone who dares to laugh at me for a start, so that scenario would never arise." Ajay mocked as Amrita continued to walk towards him slowly, with both hands hid behind her back.

Ajay almost hit the wall and there was no room to go anywhere.

"Ammu Stop right there, if you know what's good for you." He warned in a dangerous voice.

Amrita stopped, and complained to the elders in the room with a pout

"Baba, Uncle.... See what a spoilsport he had become?

Please, if you guys order him, he will listen to you and play Holi.

At least when we were kids, he used to play little, even though he hated it . He has become more stubborn now."

Ajay slowly moved away from the wall, as Amrita was talking to Brijesh. But Amrita noticed this from the corner of her eyes, and just when Ajay thought he escaped, she gorilla tackled him from the back, and applied colours all over his face.