When I came back into the living room after singing a couple of song's to Bella, the boys were all staring at the tv. But I saw Lucy and Louis' face on it, and knew that the news had already been broken. 

"That's why she's coming back." Niall said simply. 

There were pictures of a car, totally messed up, the entire passenger side was pushed in, you could see exactly where the car had hit. Now I knew HOW Nolan had died. Lucy hadn't exactly mentioned that part. 

"Louis must have done something then to make her want to leave." Liam said, not taking his eyes off of the screen. 

We all nodded. We knew how Louis could be when he got DEEPLY upset. And this...this would have pushed him over the edge. Although I have a feeling Lucy leaving wasn't going to help at all. I may not like it, but he did love her. And he wouldn't INTENTIONALLY hurt her. Whatever he did or said was because he was hurting inside beyond explanation. Not him seeking out Lucy's weak points to upset her. 

"So when's she coming out?" Niall asked, pulling his phone out. 

"She said Friday." I told him, sitting down between him and Liam on the couch. 

"I'm gonna go call her then, make sure she's okay." he told me, before standing up, phone to his ear. 

"Haz...there's one problem with this..." Liam said quietly. "You don't have a spare room. And you can't expect the poor girl to sleep on the couch...and there's no way Caroline would consider letting her sleep in your room...." 

Oh yeah. I hadn't thought about that....

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

To prove Louis wrong, I DID walk back to the hotel. And Louis was wrong. It was 113 blocks. Not 100. And halfway through my walk, it started to rain. Hard. I put my phone and my wallet under my sweatshirt, so they wouldnt get too wet, because I'd be so screwed if it all got wet. 

When I got into the hotel, people were giving me dirty looks, probably because I was a dripping mess. 

"Excuse me Miss, you can't be in here like that." The manager said, hardly looking at me. 

Ha. He had no clue who I was. I straightened up, looking him straight in the eyes, and smirked slightly. 

"I'd like all of my luggage from room 623 packed and brought down to the lobby please Sir." 

He looked slightly confused, but as his eyes settled on me, and scanned my features, HIS eyes widened and he looked immensely guilty. 

"S..so sorry Miss Martin! Yes. We'll have your bags down momentarily." 

I stepped away, pulling out my phone, which I felt vibrating against my stomach. 

"Hey Ni." I said, after taking a quick glance at the caller ID. 

"You're coming to stay with Harry?!" Niall asked, not sounding angry, just genuinely surprised. 

"He told you..?" 

I hadn't expected him to tell them so soon...

"Yeah. He told us...when are you coming out?" 

I sighed. 

"I told him Friday but I'm able to catch a flight tonight, well, in a couple hours, so, I'm gonna fly out tonight.." 

On my walk home, I had checked flights, and there wasn't one that I could get there on Friday, so I'd HAVE to go out tonight. 

"So you'll be here tomorrow?!" he asked excitedly. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the little Irish boy's excitement.

"Yeah. Wanna meet me at the airport?!" 

He chuckled. 

"Yeah. What's the flight number?" he asked. 

"2258." I told him. 

"Alright, I'll check the times and whatever. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and Im sorry about Nolan." he said sincerely before hanging up. 

I sat down in one of the chair in the lobby, resting my head back. 

I can't believe I'm going  back. 

And staying with Harry. 

And seeing Bella. 

If I didnt think about what had happened, it almost felt like it wasn't real. I didnt want it to be real, so if Ithought about different stuff, it was like...it never happened. 

But how long could I keep up like this before I woke up from this nightmare? 

(A/N) Hey! What do you think? She's actually going back to Harry! :D but...bella isnt too keen on the idea...So. I can do another chapter either later today or tomorrow. But again, 45 votes and 35 comments for the next chapter!! Thanks lovies<3(: