"Ammu is always like this. She hates to look weak and crying in front of others. She needs some privacy and time. Don't worry." Ajay was surprised at how easily he could explain Ammu's behaviour to Shyam, even after all this time.

With a heavy heart, Ajay and Shyam continued to browse through the rest of the videos.

They found another one where SP Kamal exited from the IT server room carrying a computer server in his arms, and checking the CCTV camera in the corridor. The time stamp on this showed close to midnight.

Shyam looked at Ajay and they knew what that implied.

SP Kamal had taken away the CCTV footage server from the IT Room, hoping that he has taken away the key evidence, implicating himself and his cronies in the crime. Perhaps he was not aware that, all the videos are backed up onto the main server at Nasscom Security Company's office, from which Amrita was able to copy all the files.

Just then Amrita re-joined them. Her eyes looked red and quite swollen.

She saw the footage too.

She turned angrily at Ajay and pointed to the laptop videos.

"Can't you see how heartless those people are? How can you forgive them? What was Vidya's sin? They got rid of her, just because she posed a threat to their selfish dealings."

Ajay tried to answer her but she cut him off again.

"You weren't there. Shyam followed that secretary Dhanraj guy 24x7 on his bike, and he overheard him speaking to Pratap. That Pratap has done multiple murders like this before, and he doesn't have even an inch of remorse that he killed Vidya. He freely admitted to it, and was feeling irked by the fact that he couldn't finish you too.

"How can you even bear to sleep while these creeps are still alive? No way!! That Pratap must die!" Her face was flushed with raw emotion.

"Then what is the difference between him and you?" Ajay retorted angrily.

"I will be avenging by sister's murder. I will kill him and go to jail happily." Amrita looked almost close to breakdown.

"I am not talking about what will happen after you murder that guy

"I am not talking about what will happen after you murder that guy. If everyone keeps killing one another because of personal injustice, why do we have laws and judiciary in this country? Nobody will be left in our society. Is that what you want?" Ajay tried to put some sense into her.

"I don't care." Spat Amrita.

"Well I do and so should you. Listen to me. I will file a case against Nalanda Hospital tomorrow.

I have the real post mortem certificate and Dr Tiwari's evidence against SP Kamal, which is enough for us to file the case against him, to prove that Vidya hasn't committed suicide, and that she had been murdered. Once the case goes on trial, we will follow it up with the CCTV footage evidence, and this is enough to incriminate them, and win the case against them with the help of a good lawyer. The Courts will ensure the right punishment and strict sentence are handed out to SP Kamal and Pratap. We will make sure of that."