“He’s an early birthday present.” he told me, motioning to the crate that I assumed held the dog. 

Kneeling down to look. I gasped when I saw him. 

He was so tiny! He was bigger than my hand, but I could easily cup him in both of my hands next to each other. He was a light tan color, with little white paws, and his brown eyes were looking excitedly at me. 

“Oh my god! Harry! He’s so cute!” I exclaimed, poking my fingers into the cage to pet his nose. 

His little pink tongue lapped at my fingers. 

Harry chuckled, crouching down next to me. 

“I thought you’d like him. Come on. Let’s get going. Dont want to keep Bella and Louis waiting.” 

He reached his hand down to help me up, and we both grabbed the bags, and Harry pushed Max’s crate outside the terminal, to where Louis’ car was parked, trunk opened, waiting for us to get in. I dumped my bags quickly, and bounced up and down in front of Harry. 

“Can I hold Max in the car on the way home!?” I asked, still bouncing. 

Harry laughed at me before scooping Max out of his cage handing him to me. 

I squealed in excitement before hopping into the passenger seat, next to Louis. 

“Harry bought me a puppy.” I informed him, as I kissed Max, who was sniffing my clothes curiously, and looking at Louis. 

“I noticed.” Louis said gruffly, looking straight ahead. 

I rolled my eyes at him. He had better not act like this all night. 

“Mummy I want to hold him!” Bella interjected from the backseat. 

I pouted slightly, but…it’d be really immature with me to argue with a 3 year old over who could hold the dog, so I passed him back to her as Harry got in the car, and Louis drove off. 

****

We arrived home in one piece, Louis and Harry spent the time talking luckily. So…at least it wasn’t a total awkward silence. For me though, it was…awful. Sitting next to Louis, with everything going on, and having Harry in the backseat, right there, talking like nothing was wrong, because as far as he knew nothing WAS wrong. 

“I’ll bring Carly over by 6:30” Louis told us before driving off, once all of our stuff was inside, and Max was exploring, sniffing, adjusting to our house. Bella was dragging the poor little guy around, but he honestly didn’t seem to mind, his tongue was hanging out as he excitedly bounded after her. 

“I’m glad you’re home.” I told Harry, burying my head into his chest, breathing in his scent. 

I had had an amazing time with Louis, but something just…pulled me into Harry, and I loved when he held me like this, and with his head resting on top of mine, it felt almost as good as when Louis held me. 

Harry sighed, rubbing my back gently. 

“I missed you Luce. I should have brought you with us.” 

“No, you needed a break with Bells. I get it. Things were….a little crazy here anyways.” I smiled. 

He looked down at me, an easy smile on his face, his eyes light and…happy? 

I bit my lip. 

“Harry…I…I have to tell you something…” I said nervously. 

It was now or never. 

He looked at me, confused. 

“What is it whats wrong?” He asked, concern edging into his voice. 

“Nothings wrong. I just…I’m pregnant Harry..” 

His eyes widened. And he didn’t say anything. 

“W-wait. You…you’re sure?!” 

I nodded, nervous. I couldn’t tell if he was mad or what. 

“Ohmygod Lucy that’s amazing!” he exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around the way he did to Bella. 

“You sure this is alright?” I asked him once he set me down, but I was smiling. 

He looked at me, genuine happiness and excitement on his face. 

“This is perfect. Just…perfect.” He told me before kissing me. 

I have no idea why I was so scared to tell him. This was working out way too well for me. 

(A/N) Awwww<3 yay! :D Lucy and Harry are good, and Louis and Harry are friends, but…Louis still seems jealous >_< ah well. You cant please everyone /: Anywho. I’ll do another chapter tomorrow maybe. Sorry if this one sucked >_< please don’t hate me, cuz…cuz I still love you all<3