"Oh well. I still love my Loubear. Even if he did try to kill me." 

"I DID NOT! That whole thing was totally your idea! Even IM not crazy enough to think up rollerblading on ice." 

Now MY face flushed at that. 

"I was five. You were eight. You should have known better." Liam scolded him. 

"Well it doesnt even matter anymore! Your mom said you could come with me!" Louis grinned, picking me up and spinning me in a hug. 

I giggled, shrieking as he spun me. 

"When do we leave?!" 

"......now." 

I gaped at him. 

"Lou! Why didn't you tell me sooner!? I havent packed anything, and I can't even tell anybody I'm leaving, and..and.." 

Louis covered my mouth with his hand. 

"Your mum packed your stuff while your here with us. We'll swing by, pick it up, and head to the airport. 

"Wait....where are we going?" 

"AMERICA!" he and the boys cheered. 

I groaned. This was going to be an interesting trip. 

****

"OKAY GIRLS. FROM THE TOP. 5, 6, 7, 8!" 

Kristin, our dance instructor had us going over our moves once again. I was drenched in sweat, my body aching from exhaustion. It had been almost 12 hours of hard dancing, and just flat out exercise. I mean, I loved dance, but 12 hours was a LOT. But this was it. Our first show was tomorrow night with the boys. I still couldn't believe this. I was one of three girls picked to dance for One Direction. It had been intense during conditioning and stuff, but out of the thirty there were originally, I had made it through. See, what the boys DIDNT tell me was that I had the CHANCE to dance with them, I had to compete with other girls for the three spots. 

Lou told me that he felt that I was better than them all anyways, and I was prettier, so apparently he figured he didnt NEED to tell me, that I'd be a shoo in anyways. 

Me and the other two girls, Alex and Maria executed the dance perfectly, to Kristin's pleasure. 

"Alright girls, you can go now. Remember, 5:30 SHARP tomorrow, I want you dressed and on stage, already warmed up. Got it?!" 

We nodded and bolted off to our changing rooms as quickly as we could. 

"That was rough." Maria groaned, pulling off her sweaty top. 

I nodded in agreement. 

"Luuuuuuucy Im Hoooooome!" an annoyingly familiar voice hollered. 

"SHUT UP HARRY." I called back, smiling. 

Ever since we first met, Harry and I became super close. It was like he and Louis were in some sort of competition to be my best friend. 

"Come on now love." he said, smirking as he came around the corner. "You know you love me." 

"Harold, I cannot stand you. Now leave so I can put a shirt on!" 

"Nah. I like you better with your shirt off" he said with a cheeky wink. 

I threw my dance bag at him, before tugging a jumper over my head.