Chapter 5: I Would Like You To Meet...

Start from the beginning

Erica: Are you ok baby?

Cyn: *stuttering* Y-Yea I'm fine.

Erica: No you are not. You're scared, aren't you?

Cyn: Yea, I don't want them to hate me.

Erica: No one will hate you they will love you just like I do.

Cyn: Are you sure?

Erica: I'm 1000% positive. Now give me a kiss and relax.

Erica

  She gave me a kiss then put her blindfold and tried to relax. She is gonna flip shit when she finds out that my mom is throwing a "I Would Like You to Meet...." party. She always does that when one of her children is dating someone serious. She just don't know that she is meeting the whole family. All I'm gonna say is "Welcome to the Menas" We finally arrived in Miami and I woke up Cyn.

Erica: Babe, we are here.

Cyn: I don't wanna do this, I'm scared.

Erica: You don't have to if you don't want to but you are all my mom talk about. When I call its always "Where is Cyn?" I be like "Hi to you to mom." They call you family already.

Cyn: *tearing up* That's so sweet. Maybe I can do this but I'm still allowed to be scared, right?

Erica: Yes you are and I will hold your hand the whole time if that makes you feel better.

Cyn: Ok that makes me feel a lot better.

Cyn

  We arrived at Erica's house and I was shaking. I was a few seconds from meeting Erica's mom and son. She opened the door and I heard more than two people. When we walked in I saw a hell of a lot of people. I asked Erica what the hell is this all she said to me was welcome to the Menas. I wanted to slap the hell out of her. It was bad enough that I was already nervous to meet her mother now I gotta meet everybody else too.

Erica: Don't kill me baby. My mom does this to everybody. It's a joyous event so enjoy. I told you that I got you so trust me.

Cyn: I don't like this type of surprise but what's done is done so start introducing. *pushing her*

Erica

  I can tell she was pissed but she will get over it. I saw my mom in the kitchen and ran right towards her.

Erica: Hey mom, how are you?

Mom: I'm fine, where's Cyn?

Erica: Damn mom, she's right here. *pulling Cyn from behind me*

Mom: Hey sweetie don't be shy. Come and give me a hug. I've been waiting too long to meet you. You are all Erica talk about. Cyn this and Cyn that.

Cyn: Well its nice to meet you too. And is that right? *looking at Erica*

Erica: Yep that is right. Mom, where is King?

Mom: Out back.

*Erica and Cyn walk out back while introducing Cyn to family members along the way.*

King: Mommy! Is this really you?

Erica: Hey handsome. Yes its really me.

King: Cool, I missed you. *hugging Erica*

Erica: I missed you too.

King: Where is Cyn, mommy?

Erica: How do you know about Cyn?

King: Mom, I'm 6 not deaf. I know more than you think. So where is she?

Erica: You are one smart kid. She's right here. *pointing to Cyn beside her.*