Jin

I was standing in front of a liquor store, debating whether I should go in or not. I've been standing outside for about twenty minutes already. It was cold but I didn't mind.

My phone began to vibrate. I stared at the name and hesitated to answer. After a few seconds, I declined the call and entered the store.

~~~~

"She's not answering", Jin said as he tried calling again.

"Should we call the police? Something bad could've happened to her", Taehyung said.

"Not yet. I'm gonna go looking for her. I know where she goes when something is bothering her", Jin grabbed his coat and walked out of the door.

~~~~

I was staring at the ocean in front of me as the sand got between my toes. I leaned against the wall and sighed as the thoughts kept hitting me. The soda can beside me was half full. I took a few sips and each minute I felt more relaxed.

"(Y/n)."

I tensed up when I recognized that voice. Jin sat down beside me and stayed quiet until he noticed I wasn't gonna talk.

"Why weren't you answering my calls? The guys and I were really worried about you", he said.

"Now you're worried about me?", I scoffed and chuckled coldly.

He gave me a serious look and glanced down at the soda can. I knew what he was thinking so I tried to grab it but he was faster than I was. He brought the soda can up to his face and smelled the opening. He clenched his jaw and threw the can a few feet away from us.

"You promised me you were gonna stop", he said.

"Why do you care?", I said harshly.

"What has gotten into you? You were fine until a few weeks ago. What's going on?", he asked.

"Why don't you ask that friend of yours? You two seem to be pretty close", I rolled my eyes.

"Nia? Is this about her? What did she do to you?", he asked.

I turned to look at him and tears were forming in my eyes.

"You seriously don't know? I tried to make it as obvious as possible. Guess you are clueless", I said, looking down at the sand.

"I'm not clueless. I had a feeling but I didn't want to make assumptions. Why didn't you tell me?", he asked.

"Because it looked like you liked her. That's why I tried getting closer to you but she kept getting in the way", I mumbled.

"That doesn't mean you should go buy alcohol to drink your problems away. Do you remember what happened last time? You almost got into an accident. I don't want that happening again. I think you need help", he said.

"Help? I don't need help. I can stop drinking whenever I want", I said.

"But for how long?", he asked.

I stayed quiet and bit my lip. He sighed and put his arm around me.

"You can't do this by yourself. I'm only trying to help you. Can you do this for me?", he asked.

"Fine", I said.

He smiled and pulled me closer. We were enjoying the moment until his phone rang.

"It's Nia", he said as he look at the name on his phone.

"Why am I not surprised. You can answer it. I'll just go home", I said.

I was about to stand up but Jin held my wrist.

"Wait...", he said before answering the call.

"Oppa, where are you? Let's go to the movies!"

Her annoying voice bothered my ears. My jaw clenched at the name she called him.

"I can't. I'm busy. I'm hanging out with (y/n)", he answered.

"(Y/n)?? Why?? Aren't I more fun? She's just using you for fame you know."

I scoffed and was about to say something before his hand covered my mouth.

"Nia, listen to me. I don't want you to keep treating (y/n) with disrespect. Either you're nice to her or we're not friends anymore", he said.

I smiled to myself and calmed down. He intertwined our hands together and lightly squeezed.

"Ugh why?? Never mind oppa. I'll ask someone else."

And she clicked. Jin was taken aback by the way she answered. He put away his phone and looked back at me.

"It's getting cold. We should head back. The guys are worried about you. Maybe we could watch a movie in my room. Only the two of us", he said.

"A scary movie??", I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Uhh..sure", he said, laughing awkwardly.

~~~~~

It was around 10pm. Jin and I were sitting on his bed while we watched a horror film. I was fine but Jin was was covering himself with the blanket.

"Why did you put on this movie if you're scared?", I asked.

"I'm not scared. Not at all", he laughed awkwardly.

Right after he said that, a jump scare came out and Jin screamed, wrapping his arms around me as he closed his eyes.

"Zombies aren't even real", I said, chuckling.

"They could be", he said, hugging me tighter.

"Oppa, you're being ridiculous", I laughed.

"What did you say?", he asked, sitting up.

"I said you're being ridiculous", I said.

"Before that. You called me Oppa", he said, a smirk forming on his lips.

"No I didn't", I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes you did. You never called me that before", he smiled.

"I didn't call you that", I groaned as I nudged him.

"Yes you did. Just admit that you want to call me Oppa. I'm giving you permission. Actually...I prefer you to call me oppa", he said.

"I'm not calling you that", I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Say it", he smirked as he poked my side.

Nope", I turned my face the other way.

"You know you want tooooo", he teased, hugging me closer.

He kissed my cheek repeatedly until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oppaaaaa",I whined.

"There. See, it wasn't that hard", he smirked, letting me go.

I nudged him, causing him to nudge me back. I grabbed the pillow that was behind me and smacked his head with it. He looked at me shocked by what I did. But then he smirked as he thought of a plan.

"You have an eyelash in your eye", he said.

"Really?", I was about to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"I'll get it", he said.

He moved closer to me, placing his hands on both sides of my head. I thought he was gonna take the eyelash out but instead I felt his lips on mine.

"Now you're mine", he said.
_______________________________

Guys, no one is pressuring me to write. I just love writing. It's therapeutic for me. And I write these imagines under ten minutes so I'm not really on this too much.

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it!