Jungkook

"You're gonna be riding with Jungkook. There's no more space in the other van", Jin said, organizing his papers.

"But...can't Hoseok go with Jungkook?", I asked, standing on my tippy toes.

"We already have everything planned out. You have to go with Jungkook. Beside, it's not like you're gonna be alone with him. Mike is gonna drive you there", Jin laughed.

"But...stiiiiill...with Jungkook?", I whined.

"What's wrong with Jungkook? I thought you would be excited", he said.

"Why would I be excited?", I asked.

"Because you like him", he smirked as he eyed me.

"What?? You're hilarious", I laughed nervously.

"Go get your bags ready. We have to leave in a bit", he chuckled and shook his head.

I quickly went into my room and grabbed my bags. Everyone was already outside, putting their bags in the van. Mike was already waiting outside of the car I'm gonna go in and Jungkook was sitting in the backseat. I wanted to sit in the front but there were bags in the way.

I guess I have to sit in the backseat.

Jungkook smiled as I put on my seatbelt. We had our huge jackets on since where we're going, there's gonna be snow.

"You excited?", he asked, smiling.

"I don't know", I said.

"I'm excited. You're gonna love this place", he said.

About two hours into driving, we spent our time talking and eating and sleeping. Mike was singing along to some song in the radio. We were already driving with snow piling on the ground. I can feel my nose going red. Jungkook on the other hand kept a smile on his face as he looked outside the window.

It was going very well until Mike lost control of the car. He car went sliding on the road and hit the railing, making it go off the road. The car stopped as we crashed into a tree. I held my head as I tried to figure out what happened.

"Are you guys okay?", Mike asked, looking back at us.

The car was slanted forward. The road was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm fine", I said.

I heard Jungkook groan. I gasped when I saw his head bleeding. It wasn't bleeding that much but at a time like this, it's bad.

"What happened?", Jungkook asked as he looked around.

"Don't move your head too much. You can have a concussion", I said, placing both of my hands on his cheeks.

He looked at me, causing me to blush. Mike interrupted our "moment" by going through the glove department.

"I don't get signal. There's no way I'm gonna be able to call anyone. Listen, you two stay put. I'm gonna go look for help", Mike said.

"No! It's freezing out there. You can die", I said.

"If I don't go, Jungkook might die..and you. You two are my responsibility so I'm going to go find help. Everything is gonna be okay. You have water and food in the back, just lift the seat forward that way you won't have to get out of the car. I'll be back with help. Just stay put", he said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Be careful", I said.

I watched him as he stepped out of the car. He started walking back from where we fell. When I looked back at Jungkook, his eyes were closed.

"Jungkook..wake up. You can't sleep right now", I said, lighting poking him with my thumb.

"Where are we?", he asked, slowly opening his eyes.

"We're still in the same place. Mike went to go get help. There is to be something in here to wipe off the blood", I looked around and found a small towel in the backseat.

I placed it on the small opening and kept pressure. Jungkook was feeling a bit better and was eating a snack bar. I placed my hands over myself to keep warm. Jungkook noticed so he got closer to me.

"You're really cold", he said, feeling my hands.

My hands must be feeling cold but my cheeks are very warm. We didn't have any blankets and our bags were in the other van. The bags in the front were useless since all it is is the materials to cook.

Three hours go by and we were freezing. I was already doubting Mike would be coming back. Jungkook had a hard time keeping his eyes open and I was struggling from remaining calm.

"He's not coming back. We're gonna die here", I said, shaking like crazy.

"We're not gonna die. Everything is gonna be fine. We're gonna survive", he said.

"It's been hours though. Maybe he didn't make it. I don't wanna die", I said.

"Look at me", he said.

It took me a while but I turned towards him and noticed how close he was.

"We're gonna be fine. They're probably on their way already", he said.

He noticed I wasn't buying it so he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closer to him. He opened his jacket and covered me with it.

"Remember when Jin hyung accidentally cut my hair? One side was shorter than the other", he said.

"Oh yeah. You had to wear a hat for three days until your stylist fixed your hair. That was funny", I laughed and put my hands close to my chest.

"Well at least I got revenge", he said.

"You went too far. Shaving the back side of his head was not funny. I mean it was funny but cruel", I laughed.

"Yeah I did go to far but he won't do it again"he said.

As minutes go by, I was having trouble breathing. I was tired and couldn't feel my feet. Jungkook was breathing heavily and made sure I was warm. I couldn't take it anymore. Then I heard voices.

"Jungkook..I think someone coming", I struggled to say.

No response. I couldn't hear his breathing anymore.

"Jungkook?", I looked back and noticed his eyes were closed.

"Jungkook..", I whispered before my eyes gave up.

I ended up falling unconscious in Jungkook's arms.

"We found them!"
______________________________

*Intense Music*
Part 2 Coming Soooooon

I don't know where I was going with this but I like it😅