Taehyung

Requested by: bangtandolan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:50am. I was in front of my locker, trying to grab the books I need for my class. As I was grabbing my materials, I felt hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I removed the hands from my face and smiled as I turned around.

"You're late Taehyung", I said.

"I am? But class hasn't started", he said.

"You said you would be here 10 minutes ago therefore you're late", I said.

"Aish jagiya you're so cute", he said as he lightly pinched my nose.

"I'm not cute. And don't call me jagiya", I pouted.

"Sorry for being late but I ran into an old friend of mine. You should meet her. I bet you'll become great friends", he smiled.

"Your friend is a she? Were you close?", I asked him.

"Why are you asking? Are you jealous?", he smirked.

"Chiya never gets jealous of anyone", I said as I crossed my arms.

"Why do you always talk in third person? People are gonna think you're crazy. Anyways, let's get to class", he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

During class, Taehyung kept bothering as always. Kicking my chair, throwing small pieces at my hair. Sometimes when I look back to tell him to stop, he would smirk and wink at me.

After class was over, we headed back to my locker. We were a few feet away before a girl stopped in front of us.

"I found you again", the girl said.

"Ah Yuri. This is my girlfriend, Chiya. She's the one I've been talking about", Taehyung smiled.

"Choya..nice to meet you", she said as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Chiya", I said.

"Right..anyways Taehyung I noticed we have the same class for science. We should get going if we don't wanna be late", she said.

"Uh I was gonna walk Chiya to her class", he said.

"It's okay Taehyung. You can go with her. Catch up with your old friend. You're always late for that class anyways so your teacher would find it surprising that you're there early for once", I said.

"You sure?", he asked. I nodded.

"Okay then I'll look for you during lunch", he said.

I went to my locker and put my books away. I thought about when Taehyung said old friend. He was close friends with her? She's so pretty. I wonder why they never dated.

"What am I thinking??", I said as I shook my head.

I closed my locker and went to my next class.

The rest of the day, Yuri hung out with us. She mostly talked to Taehyung but whenever she talked to me, it looked as if she wasn't interested. Taehyung on the other hand looked like he enjoyed talking to Yuri. But who can blame him?

She had long silky black hair and a great body. Even with tons of makeup on she looks great. Unlike me. I had glasses that covered almost half of my face. A bun is the only hairstyle I ever do and don't even get me started on my clothes.

The next day, I decided to dress a bit differently. I raided my sister's closet and took a black crop top and super tight skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put a bunch of makeup on my face. I didn't look like Yuri but as long as I didn't look like myself, it was fine. When I felt comfortable and confident, I walked to school.

As I walked through the hallways, everyone's eyes were on me. I ignored the stares and made my way to my locker.

"Excuse me, that's my girlfriend's lock-..wait..Chiya?"

I turned around and smiled at Taehyung but soon faded away as I saw Yuri.

"Wow..you look..um..wow. Uh I have to get going. I'll see you later Taehyung", Yuri said, trying not to laugh.

"Chiya..what are you wearing?", he asked.

"Clothes. I thought I'd changed it up a bit. Anyways, we're gonna be late for class. We should get going oppa", I said in a cute way, or so I thought.

"Oppa? You never call me oppa. And why are you wearing makeup?", he asked.

"You don't like it?", I asked.

"No I don't", he said.

"What? Why? Yuri wears makeup and you don't say anything to her. Is it because she's more attractive?? She can wear makeup and I can't? It's not fair!", I yelled as tears fell from my eyes.

I turned away and ran off. My hair and makeup was already ruined. I didn't want to be in school so I went back home. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Chiya, why did you run off? What's going on with you?", he asked.

"Nothing. Why don't you go with Yuri?? I'm sure you'd love to", I pouted.

"So that's what this is all about? Because of Yuri? You're jealous of Yuri that's why you changed your appearance", he said.

"I told you I don't get jealous", I said and turned away from him.

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't like her at all. You have my heart. I like the old you. I love your nerdy glasses. I love the way you dress. I love how you don't care what you wear or what people think. I love how you let me copy your homework when I forget to do mine", he said as he wrapped his arms around mine.

"Is that the only reason why you're with me? For the homework?", I laughed.

"Did you not hear what I said before that? I want the old you back. Besides, if I really cared about how your face looks, I would instantly leave but at the moment your face looks cute with mascara all over", he said.

"I told you not to call me cute!..wait..did you say.." I ran towards the mirror and screamed at the sight of my face.

I looked like I belong in a horror movie. My hair wasn't even straight anymore. I turned on the faucet and washed my face until I didn't have any makeup on. I dried my face with a towel and put my hair up.

"There's my beautiful jagiya."

"Yah Taehyung! I told you not to call me that!", I yelled.

"What? Beautiful? Or jagiya?", he asked.

"Stop it! Say something like that one more time and I'll give you a black eye!", I yelled.

"Okay okay...you know..you're even more cute when you're angry", he smirked.

"Taehyung!"

He laughed and laughed as I ran after him all over the house. He didn't stop calling me cute. So when I realized I wasn't gonna be able to catch him, I pretended I hurt my foot which concerned Taehyung. When he got close to me, I jumped on him and started to tickle him.

"Don't ever call me that again!", I yelled.

"Never! You will forever and always be my cute and beautiful jagiya!"
_______________________________

Hopefully you like it. I didn't really like it that much I felt like I could've done a bit more fluff but I was already struggling and didn't want you to wait so here it is. Let me know if you want me to edit it because I will.