J-Hope

Hoseok and I have been dating a while now. We moved in together instantly and everything was going great. Until the day Hoseok got let go from his previous job. He was so upset but that didn't stop him from trying to get a new job. It's been weeks now and he's had no luck.

"How do I look?", he asked, fixing his tie.

"You look so handsome", I smiled.

I admired him from the bed. My legs were crossed and my smile only got bigger to show him everything is gonna turn out fine.

"Are you sure? I don't look stupid, do I?", he asked, tilting his head.

"You ask that every time and I tell you the same but different answer. Don't worry, you'll get the job. I know it", I smiled up at him.

"And this is why I love you so much", he smiled back and bent down to kiss me.

"You should go. You don't wanna be late", I said, grabbing his folder.

"You're right. I'll see you when I get back", he kissed me one last time before walking out.

I clapped my hands excitedly. I've never felt so confident in him getting a job before. And it's the perfect job for him. Being a choreographer? He's too perfect for that. He's an amazing dancer. He has three interviews today. He must at least get a good offer.

I spent the whole day cleaning and paying bills. We're behind on the bills since we had a lot to pay. After I was done, I thought I'd do a nice dinner for him. He deserves it for working so hard.

I took a shower and put on a red dress the had the back showing. I curled my hair and went all out on my make up. I went back to the kitchen and made dinner. I thought I would make his favorite, spaghetti.

I set up the table for us and lit up two candles in the middle. I served the food on our plates and smiled as everything looked great.

I looked at the clock and noticed he should've been here by now. It's past seven and I didn't get a phone call from him.

Twenty minutes later, I stood up when the door opened. I smiled but soon it faded away once I saw Hoseok with hunched shoulders. He didn't look so happy.

"Hobi?", I called out softly.

He glanced at me but quickly walked into the bedroom. I followed him only to realize he locked the door. I gave a few knocks and waited.

"Hobi? What happened?", I asked, leaning against the door.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Are you sure? I made you dinner if that helps. It's your favorite", I said.

"(Y/n), I wanna be alone."

I didn't try to pressure him to talk about it. I know he needs his space when he doesn't feel like himself.

"Okay...I love you", I said.

".....I love you too", he mumbled.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen table. I sat down and stared at the two plates. I blew out the candles and took the fork in my hand only to move around the food. I wasn't in the mood to eat. If he is like this, there's no way I can enjoy myself.

I waited and waited until I got tired. I got the two plates, put the leftover food in Tupperware, and placed it in the fridge. I put the dirty dishes in the sink and started washing them.

Tears formed in my eyes and I tried to wipe them away. I need to be strong for Hoseok but it's hard for me to do that when he's hurting.

I froze when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my stomach. A chin rested on my shoulder and I tried to hide my face.

"Are you crying?", Hobi asked.

"N-No", I turned away from him.

"You don't need to be crying",he said softly.

"You didn't get the job did you?", I asked him.

"No I didn't. But that doesn't mean the world is over. I can still look", he said.

"Why don't I just try to look for a job and help you? It'll make things easier", I turned and asked him.

"No. I don't want you to go through the same thing I am. Rejection sucks. I know from experience", he chuckled.

"I don't like seeing you this way. I really thought you were gonna get the job. What happened?", I asked him.

"They told me I was great but someone else came in with better past experiences. And the other two didn't really care. It's okay though. We'll get through this. I must provide for you so I won't give up on looking for a job", he smiled.

"Just let me-"

He cut me off by pecking my lips. I pouted and turned away. He slightly smirked and kissed my cheek repeatedly.

"No fair", I mumbled with a pout.

"You look so beautiful. I feel bad for ruining your dinner. I think I should be punished", he whispered into my ear.

"You're right. And I have the best punishment for you. Do you wanna know what it is?", I smirked as I leaned in.

He leaned in as well but I pulled away quickly and handed him the sponge.

"You gotta wash all of these dishes", I smirked.

"What?", he said, confused as he eyed the sponge and the dishes.

"That's your punishment. And if you wash all of them in under 15 minutes, you get a reward. A reward that will be waiting for you in the bedroom", I bit my lip as I took a couple of steps back while unzipping my dress.

"Easy. I'll get it done in just ten minutes", he smirked.

"We'll see", I said and walked I tot he bedroom.
______________________________

I just got asked a very serious question and I'm very excited to answer. Should I tell you...or nahhh? I'll wait😏