Rap Monster

Requested by @Rapmon_BTS_Wife
--------------------------------------------------

I was sitting down on the couch with a cold soaked cloth on my forehead. My boyfriend was sitting next to me as he handed me two pills.

"Take this. It'll make you feel better", he said.

I swallowed both pills and waited, hoping he would be right. The guys were busy either writing songs, eating, or playing video games.
Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were in the living room with us, playing some weird and violent video game.

"I still say we should go to the doctor", Steven said.

"No!..I mean..it's fine..like you said, the pills will make me feel better", I said, smiling.

"It's been a couple of days already. I wonder what you ate that made you get like this. You probably shouldn't have eaten so much at the party", he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me.

"Food poisoning isn't that bad", I said.

"You've been puking and fainting. How is that not bad??", he asked.

"Hey calm down. I was just kidding. It's the worst", I groaned.

He kissed my my head before focusing his eyes on the tv. I silently sighed and groaned as I tried to not show how much pain I'm in.

"(Y/n), why don't you play to distract you?", Namjoon asked.

"That's a good idea. I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get something to eat. You should play with them", Steven said as he stood up from the couch.

I sat closer to them and watched as they played. It looked easy but from the looks of how fast their fingers were moving across the buttons, I didn't think I would win.

"Aha! Yes! I won! In your face!", Jimin yelled in victory, smirking as he pointed to the two that sat next to me.

"No fair! You cheated", Hoseok said.

The aroma coming from the kitchen made my stomach hurt. I had a feeling something was coming up.

"I don't feel so good", I said before running towards the bathroom with my hand covering my mouth.

As I ran down the hall, I was mentally cussing at myself, hoping I wouldn't throw up on the floor. I dipped my head into the toilet and discarded whatever was left in my stomach.

I groaned as flushed the toilet. I turned on the sink and rinsed my mouth with water. Too bad I didn't have a toothbrush here so I could brush my teeth. I wiped my mouth and walked out of the bathroom.

"So how far along are you?"

I flinched and placed my hand on my chest.

"W-What are you talking about?", I asked him.

"Really? You think I'm that stupid? I know it's not food poisoning that you have", Namjoon said.

"...don't say anything. I don't want Steven finding out", I said, biting my lip.

"You're not gonna tell him?? Why not??", he asked.

"Because.....it's not his", I mumbled while looking at the floor.

"What?!", Namjoon raised his voice.

"shhhhhh", I whispered, covering his mouth with my hand.

He slowly removed my hand and fixed himself. I noticed a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Who's is it then?", he asked.

"...his best friend. We were both drunk. It didn't mean anything. I already told him I'm pregnant but all he did was laugh. He wants nothing to do with me. And I'm sure Steven will feel the same way if not worse", I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"No he won't. If he really loves you then he'll try to get through it with you. Yeah he won't handle it well but not telling him will make it worse", he said.

I looked over his shoulder and bit my lip. I thought about why I should do. If I don't tell him then my stomach will grow bigger and he'll get suspicious. But telling him will break his heart.

"Okay...I'll tell him. I'll tell him now to get it over with", I sighed and walked passed him.

I made my way towards the kitchen to find Steven talking to Jin while he ate his food.

"Steven..I have to talk to you", I said.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? Have you been crying? Does your stomach hurt again?", he asked, walking up to me.

"Um..no..", I looked over his shoulder and made eye contact with Jin.

"I'll give you guys some space", Jin said and left.

Steven motioned me to sit down. I played with my fingers as I struggled what to say.

"So..do you remember when you left me at your friend's house while you end to pick up your sister?", I asked him.

"Yeah?", he said.

"Well....he gave me a few beers and..he also drank with me...I was feeling a bit weird. Some stuff happened...and we ended up sleeping with each other", I mumbled, avoiding his eyes.

"...what? You cheated on me? With my best friend? Are you serious?!", he yelled as his hand slammed against the table.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did I swear", I said quickly.

"When did this happen??..hmm?", he asked, clenching his jaw.

"A few weeks ago..maybe like seven", I mumbled.

"So why are you telling me this now??", he asked angrily.

"..uh..", tears spilled on my legs as I looked down at my lap.

I crossed my arms over my stomach and bit my lip, trying to remain calm.

"..no...no you're not..", he laughed coldly.

"I'm sorry", I whispered.

"You're sorry?? You slept with my best friend and got pregnant and all you have to say is I'm sorry?!", he yelled as he stood up.

"I wish I could take it back", I looked at him as I kept wiping the tears away.

"But you can't!...you know what? I can't even stand to look at you right now", he said and walked away.

"Wait!...Steven!", I cried out for him.

All I got for a response was a slam of the door.
I didn't want anyone seeing me this way so I ran towards the bathroom. I locked it and slid my body onto the floor. I cried silently in the dark.

"(Y/n)...(y/n) open up."

"You said he wasn't gonna react that way", I cried silently against the door.

"He needs time to adjust to the news. If he responds negatively then he never really loved you. Just wait and if he says he doesn't want to be with you anymore, then I'll help you find someone who will take care of you and the baby. I'm here for you."

"Who's gonna want me? No one is gonna want to go out with a pregnant girl..especially at a young age", I said, sniffling.

"You never know. There might be someone who's knocking on the door. All you have to do is open up."

"What?..but no one is knocking", I said.

I flinched when I heard three knocks coming from the other side of the bathroom door. I blushed and bit my lip as I figured out what he meant. I stood up and unlocked the door. When I opened it, Namjoon was smiling down at me.

"I can take care of you", he said, wiping the tears away.

"You can't. It's not your responsibility", I said.

"I'll make it my responsibility. Trust me", he said.

He told me I would be staying the night since Steven didn't really want to see me at the moment.

Unfortunately, he kicked me out and broke up with me. Namjoon offered me to stay in his room. I didn't want to feel like a burden but he kept insisting. For now, I have a place to stay.
______________________________

I wasn't gonna make a part 2 but now I am.