J-Hope

I was on the couch in the living room, sitting criss cross as I finished my homework. The tv was on so I wouldn't be bored. BTS was being interviewed, one I haven't seen. My eyes focused on Hoseok.

"Why must you be so handsome?", I mumbled to myself.

A couple of seconds later, a pair of arms wrapped around me while lips pecked my cheek.

"Watcha doin?", Hoseok asked.

"Homework....and watching you on tv", I smiled.

He smiled back and put a small box wrapped in pink and yellow wrapping paper in front of me.

"What's the occasion?...did I forget our anniversary again???", I asked with wide eyes.

"No. Can't I give my amazing and gorgeous girlfriend a gift?", he said, kissing my cheek.

"Okay...what did you do this time?", I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"W-What...what do you mean?", he asked nervously, laughing for a bit too much.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him. He must know this isn't the first time he tried to cover something.

"Okay..first you must know it wasn't my fault", he said, standing up straight with a hand placed over his chest.

"You seriously have to stop hanging out with Namjoon so often. So what did you do?", I asked him.

"Well....I sorta..kinda...brokeyourradio", he said the last part in one quick breath.

"You what?? That's the second time this month!", I yelled.

"Remember a couple of seconds ago you said how handsome I was", he said.

I glared at him and tapped my fingers on my lap.

"....I'm sorry?", he shrugged his shoulders and gave me a crooked smile as he nervously laughed.

I pouted and walked over to my bedroom to find the broken pieces that were once my radio. I sat on the floor and groaned.

"Jung Hoseok get in here!", I yelled.

He peeked his head from the door and softly frowned. He put his head down like a puppy being scolded by its owners.

"How the hell did this happen??", I asked him.

"I...was dancing to red velvet and bumped into the radio and it fell", he mumbled.

"Really?? So that's what that noise was. Ugh..I guess I have to throw this away", I said as I looked down at the broken radio.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I'll buy you another and it won't happen again", he said as he sat down in front of me and pouted.

I looked at him and sighed. I crawled over to him and sat on his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No it's fine. It was an accident......it was an accident right?", I asked him curiously.

"Yes it was, I swear. I truly am sorry. Let me make it up to you", he said.

"How?", I asked him cautiously.

The last time he said that, I ended up being handcuffed to the bed....for FOUR hours. Seriously..he just woke up and was in a rush to go to work and left me handcuffed. I didn't notice until a couple of minutes after I woke up.

"I think you know", he smirked.

"No...I still have the bruises from the handcuffs", I muttered as I rubbed my wrists.

"No handcuffs this time....a blindfold", he said excitedly.

"Is that what you were gonna give me? The present?", I asked.

"Yeah", he giggled.

"I'm kinda guessing you're breaking my stuff on purpose so you can 'make it up to me'", I said.

"No it just happens. So what do you say?", he asked.

"I can't. I need to finish my homework. It's due at 6pm and I can't waste any time...no matter how tempting it is", I said.

I got off his lap and headed back towards the couch where I was sitting. I continued typing on my laptop until my eyes were covered by a soft fabric.

"What the-"

"Shhhhh."

Hoseok's whispers sent shivers down my spine. He was nibbling on my ear and went down to my shoulder, sliding my sleeve off.

"Hobi", I whined and shook him off.

He stopped for a second and continued to nibble down on my skin. I was focusing more on him than my homework. I was too focused, I didn't notice my laptop sliding off my lap. His lips went down my neck and I tilted my head back so he can get all the spots I like. Then I straightened my legs, causing the laptop to fall and hit the floor. I quickly pushed Hoseok off, pulled the blindfold away and picked up my laptop to find it cracked. It didn't even turn on.

"Oh no, my homework..my laptop...I'm screwed", I groaned.

"Well...at least you have time for me now", he said, hoping to cheer me up with a joke.

I glared at him and pressed all the keys on my laptop to see if I could bring it to life. Nothing worked.

"My homework is due in an hour and I was almost done. What am I gonna do?", I whined.

"We can go to the dorm. They have a computer you can use", he said.

"Great. Let's go", I said as I put on my shoes and ran out of the door.

When we arrived at the guys' dorm, I quickly went towards the computer and hoped my essay was still in my email.

"Yes! It's still here. I just need to finished the concluding paragraph and I'm done", I sighed in relief.

After finishing the essay, I sent it to my professor and put my hands in the air in victory.

"Hoseok I'm finished. We can go home now", I smiled.

"Really? But I was just about to beat Jimin in this video game", he whined.

"If we go home now, there is something else you can beat", I whispered in his ear. (Dear lord I am so sorry....actually...no, no I'm not)

"Gotta go guys!", Hoseok yelled as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the door.
_______________________________