Jungkook (Pt. 1)

A couple of days ago, Jungkook and I got into an argument. Taehyung and I were hanging out and I accidentally tripped on something and I tried grabbing whatever was near me which happened to be Taehyung. He fell on top of me and Jungkook walked in right after that happened. He wouldn't talk to me the whole day but eventually we made up but it's still awkward. And it doesn't help that I'm super close with Taehyung so he's always watching our next move.

We were in the living room, watching tv when I remembered something.

"I forgot I need help organizing my papers for work", I said as I stood up from the couch.

"I could help you", Taehyung said.

"No I will", Jungkook said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

After closing the bedroom door, I looked at Jungkook as he sat down on a chair.

"He just wanted to help", I said, crossing my arms.

"And so do I. What's the problem?", he asked.

"Nothing", I shook my head and grabbed my bag that was on the floor.

After we were done, I sighed in relief before laying back on the bed.

"Seems like you're stressed. Should I help you with that as well?", he smirked as he slowly crawled on top of me.

I smirked back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

~~~~

The next morning, I looked over at Jungkook to find him sleeping. I kissed his cheek and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Why do I have to be so short??", I groaned.

I was standing on a chair, tip toeing as I tried to grab the pancake mix. The tip of my finger nail was close enough to reach the bottom of the box.

"Come on, so close", I groaned.

"What are you doing?"

Before I had the chance to grab the pancake mix, I yelled and fell back. I was prepared to feel the pain when I hit the floor but I landed on something soft. I looked over and noticed Taehyung grabbing me by the waist. We were both covered in pancake mix. Our faces were just inches away and my face was flushed as I stared into his eyes.

"(Y/n)."

I looked to my left and bit my lip when I saw Jungkook standing there.

"It's not what it looks like", I said nervously while I pushed Taehyung away, not too hard though.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to explain.

"I was trying to reach for something but Taehyung scared me so I fell back and landed on him. And I..made a mess", I muttered as I looked at the floor.

"Let's go shower", Jungkook said before lightly grabbing my wrist.

While I wasn't looking, he glared back at Taehyung before leaving the kitchen.

We were in the shower, scrubbing off all the dirt that fell on me. I thought it was just a regular shower but Jungkook pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck.

~~~~

Weeks have passed and Taehyung and I haven't been hanging out as much since Jungkook always pulls me away and seduces me with his hands and his lips and his...you know.

After waking up feeling sore, I decided to change and sit on the couch.

"Ow", I muttered softly as I massaged my feet.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Taehyung asked.

"My feet ache. I don't know why", I pouted and stared at my feet.

"Here, let me massage them for you. It's the least I could do since we haven't been hanging out", he said.

Before I could answer, I melted into his hands as soon as he started massaging them. I bit my lip to prevent the moan that was crawling up my throat. That was my weakness. That's the reason why Jungkook likes massaging my feet. It actually turns him on. As soon as his hands massaged their way up to my calves, I accidentally moaned Taehyung's name.

"What the hell is going on here?!

Jungkook walked up to us, fuming with anger, and roughly pushed Taehyung out of the way. I quickly stood up and tried to calm him down. His yelling must have caught the other guys attention since they came out into the living room and asked what was going on.

Jungkook walked out onto the balcony and paced back and forth while I followed behind him.

"Jungkook, can you let me explain??", I asked as I stood in front of him.

"What?? What's your excuse this time?? Your feet were hurting and he voluntarily asked if he could help you??", he yelled angrily.

"Yes actually. I don't know why my feet hurt but I couldn't walk without feeling any pain", I said.

"You must have wanted him to massage your feet since that moan that came out of your mouth made it obvious", he stared right at me.

"That was by accident", I continued to explain but he wouldn't listen.

He chuckled coldly and turned away.

"Why don't you ever believe me?? Don't you trust me?? Or maybe it's because you're too insecure! You've known Taehyung longer than you've known me. He just wants to help but you're too much of a jerk to let him!"

I don't know what's gotten into me. The tears kept coming and coming and wouldn't stop. I pushed Jungkook after every sentence. Maybe I'm just angry at myself.

"I hate you!", I yelled out accidentally, not really meaning what I said.

And then there it was. Something I thought Jungkook would never do.

I was on the floor, holding my left cheek as I felt the stinging pain. The tears have gotten worse.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook's face softened when he heard Jin's voice, snapping him out of it. After I processed what had happened, I stood up and ran past the guys.

"(Y/n), wait-"

"Let her go Jungkook", Jin said as he stood in his way.

Once I closed the bedroom door, I covered myself with the blankets and cried.

'I'm sorry' was the last thing I thought before drifting off to sleep.
_____________________________

I was gonna make this only one part but I had more ideas so part 2 will be up maybe today or tomorrow!