Taehyung

Requested by _TaeJinDwi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), are you still going to the meeting for the party?", Suzy asked.

"No, I already have plans", I said as I put my books away.

"Doing what?", she asked.

"(Y/n)!"

We saw Taehyung running towards us while struggling to hold a bunch of books.

"Are you still gonna come to my house after school? I have all the text books ready", he said as he fixed his glasses.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay so I'll see you after school", he smiled and waved off.

"Why are you hanging out with him? Remember you're almost the most popular girl in school. You come second after me and girls like you shouldn't be hanging out with losers like him. Tell him you can't make it and you'll be able to attend the meeting. See ya", she walked away as she swung her hips, earning a few stares from guys that she passed.

"What was that all about?", Jungkook asked.

"Just Suzy being Suzy", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well just remember as my noona, you have to be a good influence towards me. So what are you gonna do? Ditch Taehyung to be with people that are fake or be the person you actually are and stand up to them", he said.

"It's not as easy as you think it is. If I 'stand up to them', they'll make my life hell. You should've seen what she did to the other girl who went against her. She had to change schools just so she could get away from her", I said.

"Well if you really like Taehyung, you'd do the right thing and stand up for yourself", he said as he walked away.

I groaned and grabbed my stuff before walking away to my classroom.

~~~~

"Ms. (Y/n), put your phone away and pay attention", the teacher said to me.

While the teacher looked away, I took out my phone again and my finger hesitated over the send button. I bit my lip nervously as I thought about whether I should send the message to Taehyung or not. Then I thought about all the bruises Suzy gave to the girl. I didn't want that happening to me. I sent the message to Taehyung, saying I couldn't make it. I felt bad but he's understand if he knew.

~~~~

"(Y/n), I'm glad you came. I actually thought you would hang out with that loser but I guess I was wrong about you", Suzy smiled as I sat down where the other girls were.

~~~~

The next day, I walked up to Taehyung as he stood in front of his locker.

"Hey Taehyung, about yesterday, I'm sorry I had to cancel last minute but we could study today if you want", I smiled.

"You sure you'd rather study with me than hang out with your airhead friends and kiss other guys? I don't wanna waste my time if you don't take your education seriously", he said.

"That kiss was a dare. A-And I do take it seriously. It's just with Suzy, she thinks I should focus more on popular-"

"In other words, focus more on people who are better looking than guys like me right? That makes you an airhead like them", he said.

"(Y/n)! How many times do I have to tell you not to hang out with losers?? Come on we have to plan what to wear for the party", Suzy said as she glared at me from the side.

I kept my eyes on Taehyung and bit my lip as I knew I was gonna lose a friend if I chose to walk away from him

"I already have plans with him", I said.

"What?? You do realize if you stay with him, everyone will turn on you right? Which makes you a loser too", she said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"That's fine with me. I'd rather get into a good college than have friends who only care about appearances. So I guess I'm a loser", I said.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She flipped her hair and walked away from us.

"I'm surprised you said that to her", Taehyung said.

"I'll be getting bullied but I guess it's better than being someone you're not right?", I said.

"At least you have what they don't. Looks and intelligence", he smiled.

~~~~

"(Y/n), how did you finish the math section so fast?", Taehyung asked.

"I have a good tutor, that's why", I said.

I blushed as I felt our legs touch but what made it worse is instead of Taehyung pulling away, he got closer.

My hand was shaking as I tried to write the answer the second part of the math section.

"So...do you wanna go out with me this Friday? I hear there's gonna be a carnival not too far from the school. I noticed tutoring you every other day can be exhausting so why not take a break and have fun?", he asked as he got closer to me.

"Umm...sure", I smiled and tried to hide my flushed cheeks with my hair.

"Oh...this answer is wrong. You chose the wrong formula", he said as he lightly grabbed my hand.

I bit my lip and erased the problem to do it over.

"Why did you choose to hang out with me instead of going with Suzy? I mean, you've been friends with her for two years and you've only known me for a couple of months", he said.

"I guess I realized I was hanging out with the wrong people", I said, thinking about what Jungkook told me.

I looked at him and noticed he was so focused on me. A few seconds of eye contact later, he started leaning in. I did the same since what I was thinking was 'he's gonna kiss me'. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips a little bit.

"You got this problem wrong too."

I opened my eyes and blushed as he slightly smirked at my reaction. I backed away and cleared my throat. I heard him chuckle while I fixed my mistake.

"Don't worry. You'll get to kiss me one day. After you pass the final this Friday", he smiled.
______________________________

Guys I need your help! I want to write a fan fiction but I always end up deleting it after I publish a couple of chapters because I don't like it. Should I write a fan fiction? If so, should I write about one of the bts imagines? Give me ideas please😭

Bts Imagines 2[COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara