Jin

I was breathing heavily as sweat drenched my hair. I removed my hand from inside my shorts and tried to even out my breath. I quickly sat up and looked around.

"Not again", I groaned.

Its a good thing Jin is away or else I would've been embarrassed. That's the fifth time that's happened. I can't control my dreams.

I jumped as I heard the front door open. A few voices echoed through the hallway.

"I'm so tired!"

"I'm never sitting next to an old guy. They snore too much."

"Shhhh, (y/n) must be sleeping."

I laid back down and covered myself with the blankets. The bedroom door opened and revealed Jin who tried to stay quiet but failed as he tripped on a shoe.

"Jin, are you okay??", I asked worriedly.

"Uh..(y/n), I thought you would be asleep", Jin laughed awkwardly.

"I was already awake. What are you doing here? I thought you would be back on Sunday?", I asked.

"We decided to come back early", he said as he turned on the lights.

I slightly blushed as I noticed he bleached his hair. I love when he has blonde hair. I was too focused on how gorgeous he looked, I didn't notice dozing off and imagining him cooking in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. Everything but his middle portion was visible. He slowly licked his lips and combed his hair. He reached behind him and untied the apron so it would uncover his-

"(Y/n)!"

I shook my head from my dirty thoughts and cleared my throat.

"Are you okay? You're sweating...A LOT. Even the bed is soaked and wet. Did you have a nightmare or something??", Jin asked as he felt the bed.

"Uh..n-not really", I said nervously.

"Hmm..I should put these sheets in the washer and get clean ones. I'll be back", he said, taking the soaked sheets in his arms and walked out of the door.

Once he was out of sight, I groaned and dropped my body on the naked bed.

Naked.
Jin.

I sighed and combed my fingers through my hair while closing my eyes.

"Why can't I just dream about something else?", I muttered to myself.

I sat up and pouted. I spotted something near Jin's bags...something pink and purple. I walked over and pulled out a small paper bag.

"Strange. What is he doing with this?", I asked myself.

I was about to look in the bag but was snatched from my hands. I looked up and noticed Jin was hiding the bag behind his back.

"You weren't supposed to find that", Jin said.

"What is it? Who gave it to you?", I asked him.

"I'm not cheating on you if that's what you're asking", he said quickly and very nervously.

"I know you're not. I wasn't implying that, I was just curious", I said, standing up.

"Um...it's for you...but I was gonna give it to you tomorrow when I was gonna ask you to go to dinner with me", he said, slightly blushing.

"Ask? What are we? Teenagers?", I snorted and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Do have plans for tomorrow?", he asked, rolling his eyes.

"Now I do", I smiled at him.

"Help me put the sheets on the bed will ya?", he chuckled and put the small bag in his drawer.

~~~~~

"(Y/n), are you ready?", Jin called out from the room.

"Yeah, I'm just fixing my hair", I said.

I fixed my straight hair. Although I didn't want to wear a dress, Jin said this dinner was special so I had to make a sacrifice. When I walked out of the room, I froze when I saw Jin fixing his coat. He looks so handsome. I began to blush when he looked up at me and smiled.

"You look so beautiful", he smiled.

I cleared my throat and tried not to think about anything other than the dinner date we have.

"W-Where are you gonna take me?", I asked him.

"To the restaurant you always wanted to go to", he smirked.

"What?? Really?? That place is expensive though", I said.

"I know. That's why I've been taking more hours to work. Every time we pass by that restaurant you always end up spacing out. I just wanted to do something nice for you", he smiled lovingly.

"That's nice of you but..we could go somewhere else if it isn't a bother or we can just stay here if that's ok-"

"No that isn't okay. When was the last time I did something for you? It's been a long time. Anyways I already paid for reservations. All we gotta do is go there and have a nice time. Okay?", he smiled and grabbed my hand.

We headed towards the restaurant. I've been wanting to go there for years but didn't have the money for it.

When we arrived, the restaurant was really quiet but there were a lot of people. We sat down in a booth and ordered our food.

"So...what have you been doing while I was gone?", he asked.

"Um..work..school...clean the house..some errands", I said, avoiding his eyes.

"Really? Nothing else?", he asked.

"W-What else is there?", I asked nervously.

"Well...I think you accidentally called me when when you were..doing something that required my name coming out of your mouth..as a moan", he lightly smirked.

"Oh..uh..I was just.."

"Yeah. Listen, we've been together for three years and I wanted to take you out today to talk to you about...taking the next step?..", he said.

"Huh?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Sex", he whispered.

My eyes widened and I shifted around in my seat uncomfortably. Jin chuckled and took my hand in his.

"I know it's sudden but..I don't really think I can take another accidental phone call with you moaning out my name. And I'm guessing you probably didn't hear me. I really want you", he said.

He took out the small pink and purple bag and placed it between us. I looked inside and blushed intensely.

"Panties?", I whispered.

"I sorta ripped your favorite ones. Don't ask. Anyways, I just wanted tonight to be special. We don't have to do anything if you don't want", he said.

"Were you going through my things?That's a little weird. Um...but yeah...I do want to", I smiled shyly at him.

"Great", the corners of his lips curled up.

~~~~~~

When we got home, I was starting to feel a little nervous. I felt myself becoming sweaty. Jin was holding my hand tightly and lead the way. He stopped and looked how nervous I was.

"You having second thoughts? Like I said, we don't have to do anything tonight if you're not ready", he said.

"No, I'm okay.I'm ready", I smiled.

He smiled back and opened the bedroom door. He made sure I was comfortable and was very gentle. This is better than imaginings things. A lot better.
_______________________________