Jungkook (Pt. 2)

Stop.....just stop it Jungkook.
___________________________

It's been a few days since Jungkook found out about me. I've been calling him but he won't return my calls. I really need him to be here for me. I don't know why he doesn't understand that I can't have this baby....even though I really want to.

I was laying down on my bed as I looked through some pictures on my phone. Almost all of the pictures I have are of Jungkook and I. We looked so happy...and now we're not because of a stupid mistake.

I couldn't take another Of not hearing from him. I dialed up Taehyung's number and put the phone next to my ear.

"(Y/n)? Hey, how's it going?"

"Hey Taehyung. Is Jungkook there?", I asked, biting my lip.

"Uh Jungkook? Yeah he's he- OW!...I mean no he's not here at the moment. Do you wanna leave a message?"

"Just tell him to call me. I really need him to call me", I said.

"Okay...are you okay?"

"No...not really...I want to speak with him. I really need his support. I can't do this by myself", I said, eyes welling up with tears.

"Well if you want, I can be there for you- OW!..Yah will you stop hitting me?!"

"Taehyung? Who are you talking to?", I asked him.

"Um..no one..listen..if you really want to talk to him then why don't you come over instead of waiting for him to call you- OW! Seriously?! You're gonna have to talk to her sooner or later!"

"Um..hello?", I said.

"Sorry (y/n). Just come over for dinner. I'm sure he'll be glad to have you here...HEY! That's my phone! Give it back Jungko-"

There was a click and a long beeping sound. I sighed and put my phone to the side.

"I guess I have to face him. I'm sure he's gonna hate my guts even more", I muttered to myself as I stared at the ceiling.

~~~~~

Later that day, I took a shower and changed into some decent clothes. Even though my stomach wasn't showing yet since I am still a bit early in the pregnancy, I wore a baggy shirt because I felt self conscious.

I drove up to their house, heart pounding nervously and hands shaking. I didn't want to face him but I have to. I need him to agree with me.

I parked in front of their house and made sure I locked it as I closed the drivers side. I took deep and shaky breaths as I walked towards the front door. When I knocked, I completely regretted it.

"Oh hey (y/n)! It's so nice to see you. I'll go get Jungkook for you", Taehyung smiled and walked away.

I heard him call Jungkook and I bit my lip hard, I felt as if I was gonna bite it off. I gulped when I saw Jungkook walking towards me. I thought he was gonna start yelling at me but he closed the door in front of my face. I was out of words. I heard arguing coming from the other side of the door.

"Sorry (y/n), he can be a brat. Come on in", Jin smiled.

Everyone was sitting down at the dining table, it was so quiet that you can hear crickets from outside.

"So (y/n), how are you feeling?", Jin asked.

"Um..alright I guess", I answered.

"For a baby murderer", Jungkook muttered quietly as he looked at his food.

"Jungkook!"

I started getting angry. The tears from my eyes were already spilling onto the food in front of me.

"Do you think this is easy for me?? How can you say that??", I yelled as I stood up, looking at him straight in the eyes.

I turned around and headed towards the door. I wiped the tears from my face and struggled to find my car keys in my purse.

"Wait! (Y/n)!"

Jungkook ran up to me and kept a hand against the door. I didn't have the heart to look at him, mostly because the tears blurred my vision.

"I'm sorry..I'm just upset at you", he said.

"You don't think I'm upset?? I have to do this okay?? We can't have a baby at our age. Why won't you just support me on my decision??", I asked angrily.

"Because I don't want you killing our baby. That's OUR baby. Why do you wanna do this??", he asked.

"Jungkook...we're not mentally or financially prepared to have a baby. We're not even together. Did you just want me for sex or what is it that's keeping you from staying with me?", I asked him.

"I love you", he said.

"....what?..", I said, completely stunned of what he said.

"I said I love you. I love you so much that I want you to have this baby", he said.

"But-"

"We have plenty of time to figure out what we have to do...just don't do this. I'll be there every step of the way. I'll prove to you that we can do this. You're not weak. I know you can do this", he took a hold of my hands and pressed our foreheads together.

"You'll be sacrificing a lot you know", I said.

"Yes I do know but I don't care. I want to be there for you", he smiled.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. He was so sure that we can be good parents..that we can take care of a little human being.

"Okay...but don't ignore me anymore. I really need you", I said.

He smiled excitedly and hugged me. He left small pecks all over my face and ran back inside the house as he yelled 'I'm having a baby'. I shook my head and looked down at my stomach.

"I guess you aren't going anywhere", I said as I lightly patted my stomach.
____________________________

Someone asked me why I keep writing imagines about abortions since it's a very cruel thing to do. It's a very sensitive topic. I am against abortions IF it's for selfish reasons. For example, if you want to terminate the pregnancy just because you want to have a life and party and drink and hang out with your friends and do whatever you want then I think that's very irresponsible and cruel.
If you terminate the pregnancy due to health issues then that is acceptable but also a very emotional thing to do. I, for one, will have to do that if that ever happens since I can't get pregnant because of health issues even though I really want to. That's one of the reasons why I wrote the Jimin fan fiction and a lot of the imagines that are about pregnancy.
If you are one of those people who judge others about getting abortions, think twice before you say anything because you don't know the reason why they had to do it. Be smart and responsible.