Jungkook

I was roaming around in school, trying to make time pass quickly. I didn't want to be here anymore, I just wanted to go home.

"(Y/n)!"

I looked behind me and watched as my friend ran towards me.

"Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere. Why aren't you in class?", she asked.

"Who wants to be in wood shop?", I asked.

"That's true. Wood shop sucks. You should've seen what Jungkook did. He accidentally cut the wrong piece of the wood. It was totally hilarious", she laughed as she elbowed me.

"Jungkook was there?", I asked her.

"Yea. He came late though. After that class got boring so I just left. Teacher didn't notice. Wanna go eat after school?", she asked.

"Um..no I just wanna finish my homework", I said.

~~~~~~~~~

I was walking home as I debated whether to call Jungkook or not. After minutes, I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. I called him five times until I gave up.

When I got home, I put my stuff down and paced around the living room. I dialed Taehyung's number.

"Taehyung? Is Jungkook with you?", I asked nervously.

"Hey (y/n), um...actually he just went out. What's up?"

"Oh...I just wanted to know if he was there...um...can you just tell him to call me, please", I asked.

"Okay, I'll tell him."

I hung up and groaned. I shrugged my shoulders and started doing my homework.

A few hours later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and froze as I was surprised to see him here.

"Hey (y/n)", Jungkook said.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I want to talk to you about what happened a few days ago", he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I stepped aside and let him in.

"I've been calling you. You've been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Did you not want...that to ha-"

"I panicked. We're best friends. I didn't think something like that was gonna happen between us", he said.

"So you decided to sneak out, avoid me, and pretend nothing happened? What did you think I was gonna do? Avoid the problem of you pretending that it didn't happen?", I said.

"Well it's not like it meant anything", he said bluntly.

"It did to me", I said, holding back the tears.

"U-Uh...I don't know what to tell you", he avoided my eyes.

I turned away from him and wiped away the tears that were close to falling.

"Can you...please leave?", I said.

I didn't hear him say anything. All I heard was footsteps and the door closing.

I tried to finish doing my homework but I couldn't concentrate. I decided to finish tomorrow and just rest.

Around midnight, I heard a knock on the door. I weakly got up from my bed and lazily walked towards the door.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?", I yawned.

His eyes were red. Has he been crying?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to say what I said earlier. I was scared. I thought since that happened it was just gonna be awkward between us. But then I kept asking myself why did I let it happen? It's because I really like you", he said as he breathed heavily.

"What?", I tried to process what he just said.

He kissed me as he closed the door.
I was caught off guard but as soon as I realized what was happening, I kissed him back. He pushed me back until I hit the wall. I moaned as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck while taking me to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Jungkook's sleeping face. He stirred as I pecked his lips.

"Morning", he said, showing a cheesy smile.

"Morning. You stayed this time", I said.

"Hmm...looks like I did. Want me to leave? I mean you can pretend to go back to sleep and I can sneak out", he joked.

I hit his chest and he laughed.

"You really hurt me when you did that", I said.

"Sorry. Well it won't happen again. You are now mine and no one else's", he said, intertwining our hands together.

"Let's go eat breakfast. I'm starving", I chuckled and got dressed.

"Wait...come back", he called me.

I leaned in and he pulled me in for a kiss.
I blushed and playfully hit him.

"You're so cheesy", I giggled.

"But you like it", he said.

We got up and ate breakfast.

A few months later, everything was going well being with Jungkook. We graduated and got a job at the same place.

We did argue here and then but it wasn't as bad.
_____________________________

Sorry this part was short!