Suga

"Why do you always mess up when we're practicing?", Jungkook asked.

"It's Suga hyung's fault", Jimin said.

"What?? Why me? Rapmon's huge legs are always in the way, blame him", Suga said.

"Jealous much", Rapmonster laughed.

"Hey look. (Y/n) is still here. She's always sleeping", Taehyung said.

"She must be tired from practicing more than usual", Jungkook said.

"You guys go ahead. I'll stay here and make sure she gets home", Suga said.

"Ooooo (y/n) and Suga sitting on a tree", Taehyung sang.

"Seriously?", Suga groaned.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G", Jimin and Jungkook Sang along with Taehyung.

"You guys are acting like kids", Suga said.

"First comes love then comes marriage...wait...marriage first. You're too young to make love to her", Jin said with one finger pointing into the air.

"I don't think that's what they meant. Anyways, I just want to make sure she gets home safe. Her ex is eyeing her right now, I know what he's thinking", Suga said, glaring at the guy a few feet away from him.

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed it was dark.

"You're finally awake. I guess the extra practice is making you exhausted."

I looked to my left and noticed Suga was sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here? The other guys left, didn't they?", I asked him.

"Yea but you were asleep still. I wanted to make sure nothing happened to you", he said.

"Like what?", I asked him.

"Your ex boyfriend kept staring at you and that worried me so I decided to walk you home", he said.

"But your my ex boyfriend", I said.

"Not me. Jaxon. He was with his friend and they were talking about...stuff they would do to you. I almost said something to him but I didn't want to wake you up so when I sat next to you, he left", he said.

"Jaxon? You mean the same Jaxon you thought I was cheating on you with?", I said and looked away.

"I know you didn't cheat on me. Just the stuff he said made it sound like you still have feelings for him. I'm sorry, okay? Are you still gonna practice or are you going home?", he asked.

"I'm gonna practice some more", I stood up but felt dizzy and held my forehead.

"Are you okay?", Suga held onto me.

"I'm fine. I want to keep practicing", I said.

"No you're not going to. You're gonna faint. Let's get you home", Suga grabbed my stuff and helped me walk home.

~~~~

"Can I ask you something?", Suga said, placing me down in the couch.

"Yea."

"Why are you practicing more than usual? You're already good at dancing", Suga said.

"It's nothing", I rubbed the back of my neck and avoided his gaze.

"It must be something since you're hurting your body. You're always sleeping and you look so different. Are you trying to impress someone?", he asked.

I blushed intensely and looked down so my hair could block my face.

"Are you?", he asked once again.

"It's what Jaxon said. I've been gaining weight and he said you wouldn't love me because I wouldn't look attractive anymore so I've been exercising a lot to get a good figure. It doesn't seem to really be working since I end up eating and then I get stressed which makes me eat even more", I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Why did you listen to him? He's just an asshole who likes hurting your feelings. I loved when you were skinny and now I love you even more", he said.

"You don't think I'm...gross-looking?", I asked sheepishly.

"Not at all", he answered.

"At first I thought that was the reason why you broke up with me", I said.

"No. I actually find you more attractive now. I should go kick that jerk's ass for telling you all that horrible stuff. He must be into skeletons. I don't know what's his problem", Suga said.

The room went silent. We just sat there, uncomfortably , while thinking about what else to talk about.

"I guess I should get some sleep. All that practice got me exhausted", I said.

"Should I stay with you? I mean, unless you don't want to", he said.

"Sure."

~~~~

We were both on my bed in the middle of the night. My bed was really small and I felt bad he wanted to sleep on the floor but I didn't let him.

I felt his breath lightly hit the back of my neck. I want to say he's sleeping but he usually snores.

I turned and noticed Suga was already looking at me. He caressed my cheek and moved my hair out of the way so he can stare into my eyes.His fingers traced under my eyes where the dark shade was placed.

I watched carefully as he licked his lips. I didn't bother moving away when he started leaning in. A few minutes later, the room was filled with our moans.

~~~~

The next morning, Suga's phone woke me up.

"Yeah?", Suga answered in his tired voice.

"Where are you? You were supposed to meet us back home remember?", Jin said.

"I walked (y/n) home like I said", he answered.

"Did you stay over or what?", Jin asked.

"You guys did it, didn't you?? I knew it!", Taehyung yelled.

"What?? Didn't I tell you marriage first? Wait until you get home. I have a lot to ta-"

Suga turned off his phone and laid back down.

"Why'd you do that for?", I asked him.

"I'd rather continue to sleep next to you than hear him nag over the phone. He'll probably keep nagging until I get home", he said.

"And what did he mean about marriage first?", I asked.

"It's a long story. Not really. Anyways, does this mean you're my girlfriend again?", he asked.

"I mean, I guess. I did sleep with you so it'll be hard to say no", I laughed as he hit me with a pillow.

We ended up falling asleep again only to be awoken by an angry Jin knocking on the front door minutes later.
_______________________________

I want to talk about something very personal. Everyone goes through a lot. I went through a lot. I was physically/sexually/emotionally abused which led to me going through depression and anxiety. That led to suicidal thoughts and actually attempting it. Some may think I'm seeking for attention when I tell them my story but I see it as an opportunity to help myself and others who are going through the same thing or maybe worse. If you are, speak up. Talk to someone. Talk to me if you'd like, I won't mind. Don't keep it to yourself. That was my mistake. Problems that don't seem too serious will turn into something horrible if you don't seek help. Why am I saying this? Today marks one year of my suicidal attempt and let me tell you I'm glad to be alive and surrounded by people who love and care about me. During my recovery, I've been reading and writing on wattpad which helps with my anxiety. Your support and positive comments helps me so much as well!
I love you guys😊❤️