J-Hope

"Hooobbiiii, are we going ice skating or not?", I whined as I stomped my feet.

"I'm almost done I promise", he said as he put on his jacket.

About ten years ago, my parents died in a plane accident so Hobi's parents decided to adopt me. It was awkward at first but Hobi made it comfortable for me.

"Okay I'm ready. Let's go", he smiled.

I squealed excitedly and pulled him by his arm right out of the door.

~~~~

"Why isn't anybody here? Is it closed?", I asked as I looked at the skating rink.

"No it isn't. I called earlier so it would just be us two. You wanna learn how to skate don't you? No distractions", he said.

After putting on the skates, I watched as Hobi was skating on the ice. He makes it look so easy.

I stood up and wobbled as I put my left foot on the ice. Right when both of my feet were on the ice, I slipped and landed on my butt.

"Are you okay?", J-Hope chuckled.

"Yea, I guess I should've been prepared for that", I said as I rubbed my butt.

"Here", he said as he held his hand towards me.

I took it and softly shrieked as he pulled me.

"Why are you so stiff? It's gonna be hard for you to learn how to skate if you're like that", J-Hope laughed.

"I'm scared I'm gonna fall", I said.

"You won't. If you do fall, I'll catch you", he smiled.

"But I'm gonna make you fall too though", I said.

"You have no idea", he whispered.

I didn't really hear what he said as I tried to focus on taking a few steps. J-Hope let go of me and took a few steps back.

"Wait Hobi where are you going?? Come back", I said as I put my arms forward, my butt out, and separated my legs a little bit.

"Try skating towards me. Don't worry, I won't be too far", he said.

I groaned before looking at my feet. I put one foot in front of me and used the other foot to push.

"See you're doing it", he cheered as he clapped his hands.

I was getting a little bit better but still rusty. I was getting closer to J-hope. I thought I was doing great until my foot caught onto the skates, making me fall forward. I ended up falling on top of J-hope.

"Told you I would catch you", he smiled.

"But you fell too", I said.

"I know", his face turned more serious.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds until J-hope pulled my face forward and attached our lips together.

"Hobi, what are you doing?? I'm your sister!", I yelled as I carefully got up.

"Not by blood. You were my best friend first remember?? I can't help my feelings towards you. I don't see you as a sister. I see you as something more", he said.

"I wanna go home", I said as I looked away.

~~~~

During the ride home, it was quiet. I wasn't angry at J-hope. I'm just angry that it felt so good.

When we arrived, I went straight to my room. Mom and dad weren't home, they ended up going on a business trip.

The rest of the day, I kept thinking about that kiss. Why would he kiss me? Why did it feel so good? Will it be awkward now?

It was around midnight and I was still wide awake. Why am I letting it bother me so much? Is it possible I might feel the same way? There's only one way to find out.

I walked inside J-hope's room to find him sleeping. I stood next to his bed, watching him sleep peacefully. As I admired his face, my eyes went directly to his lips.

I got on the bed and put one leg over him. I slowly sat down until I felt his body.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?", J-hope said as he sat up.

I stayed quiet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I was surprised he didn't push away. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip, making me feel his already hard member. I moaned into his mouth which gave him a chance to shove his tongue into my mouth.

We were running out of breath so we pulled away and looked at each other.

"Mom and Dad are gonna get so mad if they find out", I said.

"They're not here so they won't find out", he said before taking off his shirt.

I admired his bare chest. He wasn't as fit as all the guys in our school but that didn't really bother me.

He pulled me in for another kiss. His lips traveled down to my neck, leaving trails of saliva behind. He nibbled my sensitive skin and unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my breasts. I gasped as he cupped my left breast and rubbed my clothed womanhood with his other hand.

I covered my mouth, trying to muffle my moans that were getting louder each second. His hand made its way into my panties and didn't hesitate to put a finger in me. He pumped his finger in and out, adding another finger each minute. I whined as his fingers left my core to take off my panties, leaving me completely naked.

I had to push him off me. He thought I wanted to stop but what I wanted to do was take off his pants. He groaned as I took his member into my hand and started pumping. I didn't really know what I was doing but I guess it's working. He had enough of the teasing so he grabbed my waist and placed me over his member. He slowly sat me down until his member was fully in me.

After a couple of seconds of adjusting to him, he moved my hips which sent waves of pleasure up my spine. I moaned his name and told him to go faster, which he did.

A couple of minutes later, I felt something weird in my stomach. J-hope must have noticed since he felt my walls tightening around his member. His grunting became lower and louder as we both climaxed.

He pulled out of me and laid down next to me. My head was resting on his chest as we caught our breaths.

"I hope you'll catch me", I said.

"From what?", he asked.

"From falling....for you", I said.

"Cheesy much", he laughed.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. We talked until we ended up falling asleep like around 5 am.