Rap Monster

I was outside of a house, staring at the people dancing and acting crazy. The music was so loud, I could hear it from a couple of streets away. Namjoon invited me since I'm the new girl in school and he said going to a party will help me meet new people.

"Hey! (Y/n) you came!"

As I walked passed the crowd of people, I saw Namjoon sitting on the couch with a red cup in his hand. I greeted him and sat down next to him.

"Want a beer?", he asked.

"I don't drink", I said.

"Hm, alright. Suit yourself", he said.

I looked around and noticed everyone was drinking. It kinda made me feel left out.

"On second thought, I'll just drink one", I said.

I took the drink away from his hand and chugged it down.

"Well, you're full of surprises. Want another one?", he asked.

"Yea, I'll go with you", I said.

A couple of red cups later, I was standing on the table, dancing and yelling. Everyone kept cheering me on to drink more. Some guy gave me another cup and waited for me to drink all of it. I took a small sip before the cup was taken away from me.

"Hey..why'd you do that for?", I whined.

"I think you've had enough drinks", Namjoon said.

"No I haven't. I'm making friends. This is fun", I slurred my words.

"You're drunk", he said.

"No I'm not", after I said that I stumbled into his arms.

"Oops..I guess I am", I laughed.

"I should take you home", he said.

"No I wanna stay here and have fun with my new friends", I said.

After I lightly pulled away from his arms, my head started hurting. I felt dizzy and the room was spinning. Then I blacked out.

~~~~

When I woke up, I held my head as I felt a sting. I looked around the room and widened my eyes when I noticed it wasn't mine. I looked under the covers and sighed in relief when I still had my clothes on.

"Great you're awake."

Namjoon walked over to me and handed me a pill and a glass of water. I hesitantly took it and placed the glass on the desk next to the bed.

"Where am I?", I asked him.

"My room. I didn't know where you live so I brought you here", he said.

"Why didn't you just drop me off at a hotel?", I asked him.

"Because that would've been rude. You don't remember what happened yesterday?", he asked. I shook my head.

"We had sex. You wanted to. You kept coming on to me", he said.

My eyes widened once again and I felt like I turned pale.

"Calm down. I'm just joking. You kept on drinking and you didn't want to leave. Then you passed out", he said.

"That's so embarrassing. I'm never drinking again", I groaned as I held my head.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast then I'll drop you off at your house", he said.

"Wait, I can't wear the same clothes", I said.

"I'll give you some of my sister's clothes. I'm sure she won't mind", he said.

~~~~

We were in the car, heading somewhere only Namjoon knows. His sister's clothes fit me but it's not really my style. It's too colorful and girly.

"So how are you liking the school so far?", he asked.

"It's alright. It's not like the other school. There was too much violence. This school it's too calm", I said.

"It's not that calm. There is a lot of drama. Especially with the girls. So watch your back", he said.

"That I will do", I said.

We stopped at a small diner. Must be popular since there's so many people. I watched as Namjoon talked to the guy at the cash register. They were pointing somewhere, I'm guessing where to sit. Namjoon called me and led me to a table near a window.

"Do you know him?", I asked.

"Yeah he's a really close friend of mine. Sometimes when I come here, he immediately sends me to a table. I don't have to wait", he said.

"Not sure if that's good or bad. I mean, other people will probably get mad. They have to wait and you don't", I said.

"That's true. I don't do it all the time though", he said.

"So is the food good here?", I asked.

"Yeah, if it wasn't, I wouldn't have brought you here", he said.

"Well if it's that good, I'm gonna trust you to order my food", I said.

~~~~

About a hour later, we finished our food and during that time we talked about where I used to live, what school did I go to, just the basic stuff.

"That was really good!", I said.

"I told you. Anyways, do you wanna go home or  somewhere else?", he asked.

Earlier today I wanted to go home but now that I know more about Namjoon, I kinda still want to hang out with him.

"If I say somewhere else, where would we go?", I asked him.

~~~~

"There is no way I'm getting on that."

I stood in front of a huge roller coaster ride with my eyes wide open and my mouth dry as a desert.

"Why not? Don't tell me you're scared", he said.

"I'm not scared of anything", I said as I crossed my arms.

Seconds after I said that, I yelled and covered my face as the roller coaster passed by us.

"You were saying?", he smirked.

"I've never been on one of these before. What if I fall off?", I asked.

"You won't. I promise. I'll even hold your hand if you want", he said.

"Are you making fun of me?", I asked him.

"No. I'm just being nice", he said.

We sat down on the ride and I was sorta shaking when they locked us in. I calmed down when I felt something warm hold my hand. I looked over at Namjoon and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and took a deep breath.

After the ride was over, my hair was all over the place, my upper body was frozen as I walked, and my heart was beating rapidly.

"Are you okay?", Namjoon asked.

"That...was...awesome! Let's go again!", I yelled as I jumped excitedly.

"We can ride something else", he said.

"Yes! Let's do that! Something scarier this time!", I grabbed his hand and pulled him as we walked.

"You know, I have a feeling we'll be great friends...maybe even more", he muttered the last part.

I didn't hear him as I was too focused on which ride we should go on next.
______________________________

Sorry this one isn't as good as the rest. I've been focusing more on the Jimin fanfiction but I promise I'll update more.

And also if you guys know what fan fiction I should read, please let me know so I can start reading them. Even if you have your own fan fiction, I will read them. Either comment or send it to me in a message.

Love you guys❤️