Suga

I was in my room, waiting for Yoongi to come back home. We're supposed to go on a date but he's late...again. He usually makes it up to me by staying at home with me but we don't do anything. He just sleeps all day.

"Yoongi where are you? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago", I said as soon as Yoongi answered my call.

"I know. We're running a little late on practice but I'll be there soon, I promise."

"Don't say that if you don't mean it. You've been late before. Maybe we should just cancel today. I'll see you later", I said before hanging up.

I put my phone aside and changed into my pj's. Yoongi was calling me nonstop but I never answered. I decided to shut my phone off and covered myself with the blankets.

I couldn't really sleep since I was crying. All these thoughts in my head prevented me from having a good sleep.

Does he still love me?

Is he with someone else?

Is he cheating on me?

After a while, I couldn't take it anymore since my eyes were starting to close. Once my eyes were shut, I quickly fell asleep.

Later that night, I slowly woke up to feel warm lips on my cheek.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry. I couldn't leave early. Let me make it up to you", Yoongi said.

"Like what? You sleeping all day? We never go anywhere or do anything", I said as I turned away.

"We can actually do something right now", he whispered as he kissed my shoulder.

"I'm not in the mood", I said.

I was blushing so much, even though it was dark, I feel like he knew.

"Are you really that mad at me? I said I was sorry. I didn't think practice would take so long", he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I stayed quiet, feeling hurt as I kept thinking he didn't take our relationship seriously. He cheated on me once before, who knows if he's doing it again.

"Are you cheating on me?", I asked him.

"What?", he asked, sitting up.

"Is that why you're always late? Because you're with someone else?", I asked, biting my lip so hard, I felt like I was gonna rip it off.

"Why would you ask me that?? I told you practice was running late. Don't you believe me??", he asked.

"You cheated on me before. I have a right not to", I mumbled.

"You know what? I don't need this", he said as he stood up and walked away.

As soon as he closed the door, I started weeping on my pillow, drenching it with my salty tears.

~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I rubbed my eyes as I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.
I saw Yoongi cussing while making pancakes.
I tried not to laugh but I couldn't since he kept burning himself.

"What are you doing?", I asked him.

"Making you breakfast. I took the day off today", he said.

"Since when do you cook?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just like a few hours ago", he said.

"But it's 7:30. You stayed up all night trying to learn how to cook? Why?", I asked.

"I told you I wanted to make it up to you", he said.

"Oh", I sheepishly looked down and played with my fingers.

I never felt so embarrassed in my life. He came up to me and softly wrapped his arms around me, leaning his head on top of mine.

"I know you still think I'm cheating on you but I'm not. I promise. I know I should've handled last night a bit better but I didn't wanna say anything I'd regret. So let's just move on from that and enjoy breakfast", he smiled.

I nodded and put a few pancakes on a plate.

While I was eating, I noticed Yoongi wasn't eating.

"Did you eat already?", I asked him before taking a bite.

"No. I'm gonna eat my breakfast later", he smiled.

"Um..okay", I nervously said before continuing with my breakfast.

~~~~

I was in the kitchen, washing all of the dirty dishes. I jumped as I felt two arms around my waist.

"You scared me", I said.

"Why? Is there a reason you should be scared?", he whispered while nibbling on my ear.

"Um..no?", I said, feeling uncertain.

"You know, I think it's time for me to eat my breakfast now", he whispered seductively.

"But the pancakes are gone", I said, blushing a crimson red.

"I'm not talking about the pancakes", he said.

He started giving me light pecks on my neck. I froze when I felt his tongue flick on the sensitive spot below my ear.

I totally forgot I was washing the dishes. The sink must have gotten clogged from all the leftover pancakes that were on the plates which caused water to overflow.

"Dammit I'm wet", I said frustratingly.

"Really?", Yoongi smirked as he got closer.

"What?..No you idiot", I blushed as I quickly turned off the sink and tried to squeeze the excess water that was soaked on the bottom of my shirt.

We both grabbed a small towel and cleaned up the water that was on the floor.

"At least you're making up to me by helping me clean this mess", I said.

"I can always stop", he said as he lightly hit me with the wet towel.

"Hey!", I yelled as I threw my towel at him.

He grabbed his towel and squeezed the water out over my head, wetting me from head to toe.

I blushed and cover my chest as I forgot I wasn't wearing anything under.

"Why did you do that?? You know I don't wear anything under", I whined.

"And that's why I did it", he smirked before playfully pushing me down into the ground.

He got on top of me and bit his lip seductively. He put my hands over my head and admired how see-through my shirt was.

"Yoongi...I'm wet", I said.

He chuckled and leaned in slowly.

"And it's super cold", I said.

"Don't you mean that's hot?", he said.

"What? No the water is wetting my back and it's freezing my butt off", I said, blushing intensely.

"Oh", he said before getting off me and helping me clean the rest of the mess while I changed into something comfortable.

We ended up fooling around some more and fell asleep hours later. I know I said sleeping isn't something to make up time but as long as I'm sleeping next to him it's fine with me.
____________________________

I want a best friend who loves kpop😩

Favorite song? I don't have one😅