Jungkook

Requested by @jungkookie169
*Fluff/Smut*

-LOOK AT DEM LEGS. HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE KID❤️-

----------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook, I look ridiculous", I groaned.

"No you don't. You almost have it. You're thinking too much", he said.

He stood in front of me and watched as I continued with the choreography. I almost had it if I handy tripped on my foot. I fell back and landed on my butt. Jungkook chuckled, causing my cheeks to flush in embarrassment. I laid back and groaned while I had my hands cover my face.

"It's hopeless. I'm not gonna be able to do this. The competition is in three days and I'm not even close to ready", I said.

"You'll get it. You just need extra practice", he said.

He laid down next to me and copied my posture. An arm over my face with a pout. When I sighed, he sighed as well.

"Do you wanna die?", I warned him.

All he did was smile and giggle. When I turned to look at him, he was still copying me. I stuck my tongue out at him, he did the same. I groaned while throwing my hands in the air, he reciprocated.

"Maybe we should take a break. Looks like you need it", he laughed.

He stood up and held out his hands to help me up. I grabbed his hands and stood up. I stumbled a little, causing me to bump into him.

"Did you bring your lunch?", he asked.

"No..I was in a rush to get out of the house, I forgot it", I said.

"Oh..well you can share with me. I would buy you something but I don't have any money on me", he said.

"No that's okay. It's your food", I said.

"And that's why I'm deciding to share with you. I can't eat knowing you didn't bring anything", he smiled and grabbed my hand to pull me towards our bags.

He sat down on the floor and patted the spot next to him. I sat next to him and watched him as he took a small paper bag out of his backpack.

"What is that?", I asked him.

"Chili cheese fries", he smiled.

"I've never tried it", I said.

"What??", he widened his eyes.

"Yeah, my parents had me on a strict diet so I never had the chance to eat fast food", I said.

"Well, today is your lucky day", he smiled and handed me a fork.

"Wait...why do you have two forks?", I asked him.

"Uh...so if I lose the other one, I would have an extra one?", he said, laughing nervously.

I nodded and stabbed a fry with the fork.

"Well you won't be able to eat comfortably if you're far away. Scoot closer", he said.

He didn't give me a chance to answer as his arm went around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My heart stopped as I saw his smile. He started to eat but I was still stunned by what he did. I ate slowly as I cautiously watched his face.

After we were done, he talked about the choreography. While he wasn't looking, I turned and put my hand close to my mouth so I can smell my breath. I widened my eyes and grabbed my bag so I can look for some gum.

"Hey, is that gum? Can I have some??", he asked, extending his hand forward.

"Sure", I said.

Our break was over and it was time to get back to the choreography. Of course, I still had trouble.

"It's not that difficult. Here, I'll help you", he said.

He stood in front of me and held both of my wrists. He was leading me but I ended up stepping on his shoe, causing us to trip and fall back. I ended up hitting the back of my head while Jungkook landed on top of me.

"Ouch", I muttered as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Are you okay? It doesn't feel like its swelling", he said, also rubbing the back of my head.

I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I looked up at him and noticed he was smiling. I didn't realize the position we were in until Jungkook put himself between my legs. When I gasped, he took that chance to kiss me. He was very sloppy and slow. I was shocked. I didn't know what was happening.

My hands went up to his hair and lightly pulled as I returned the kiss. I can taste the mint that's coming from our gum, probably mixing up together.

Our clothes were already scattered all over the floor. Don't even ask how hard it was to not make any noise at all. I was enjoying it too much, I moaned out Jungkook's name. It's a good thing no one was around.

He thrusted in and out. I can feel my fingers digging into his back, causing him to groan even louder. He bit my neck as his thrusts became sloppier, rougher, and faster. I honestly can't feel my legs...but that's good I guess.

He groaned one last time before we both reached our climax. Our breaths were uneven and beads of sweat dangled from Jungkook's hair. He got off of me and laid down right next to me, trying to steady our breaths.

We heard voices coming down from the hall so we quickly got dressed and pretended to continue with practice.

"Hey you guys are still here?", Jimin asked as he was pushed by Taehyung.

"Yeah", Jungkook answered.

"Wow, you guys must be working hard. Your sweating like crazy", Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook and I laughed nervously and avoided eye contact. Jimin and Taehyung grabbed the pack of water bottles that were in the corner and took them back to their dorm.

I packed my stuff in my bag and felt Jungkook right behind me.

"Need help?", he asked.

"No..I'm okay", I mumbled.

I stood up and smiled at him. I was surprised he didn't say anything about what happened minutes earlier so I said good bye and tried to walk away, only to have myself walk funny.

"Are you sure you don't need help?", Jungkook chuckled.

"Um...I guess I could use some help", I said sheepishly.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sorry", he said.

"What?", I asked.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I guess I got too excited", he said awkwardly.

"Oh..", I whispered.

He must have noticed how shy I was acting so he quickly kissed my cheek. I turned to look at him and blushed.

"Now you won't be too tense when you practice. You're welcome", he laughed.

I hit his chest and stumbled forward. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and laughed.

"Never mind. You're too clumsy. But I know you can do it", he smiled.

He helped me get home and eventually asked me out on a date. It was cute and actually helped me calm down for the competition.
______________________________