Jin

I peeked my head around the wall to see if he was around.

Two days ago I was supposed to meet up with Jin to talk about why I've been distant with him. Unfortunately something came up and I was forced not to go. It's not because I didn't want to but I didn't want to risk it.

I lowered my hat so it would cover my face. I started walking up to my office but I was a few feet away from the one person I was trying to avoid. I froze.

"(Y/n)!", Jin started walking towards me.

Adrenaline took over my body. I ran the other direction with Jin following behind.

"(Y/n)! Wait! I wanna talk to you!", he yelled as he kept bumping into other people.

I didn't stop. I didn't care that the lack of oxygen was causing a sharp pain on my side.
I thought I was outrunning him but I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me into a room. He pushed me up shading the door after he closed and put my hands beside me.

"What is up with you?? Why were you running away from me??", he asked.

"I...I..", no words would come out of my mouth.

"What happened to you on Saturday? I was waiting for you for 4 hours and you never showed up. Why have you been ignoring me?", he asked, loosening his grip on my wrists.

"I...can't be near you", I said as I looked away.

"Why not?", he asked.

I bit my lip and remembered what happened to me that night. I lowered my sleeve a little bit which caught Jin's attention. He pulled up my sleeve to find a huge dark bruise on my upper arm.

"He did this to you didn't he? That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna talk to him", Jin said as he opened the door.

"N-No. It was my fault. I did the laundry wrong by accident", I said as I followed behind him.

"That doesn't give him the right to lay a hand on you", he said as he walked faster.

I grabbed his wrist and turned him around to face me.

"Please. That will make him more angry. Don't say anything to anyone", I begged desperately.

"He's gonna keep hitting you if I don't stop him. I hate seeing you like this again. Why don't you just leave him? I want you to be mine instead of his", he said.

"Because...it's hard to explain. Just please promise you won't say anything. Do it for me", I put my hands together and made a pouty face.

"Fine. But if I see anymore bruises on you, I won't hesitate to set him straight", he said.

~~~~

I was in my office organizing papers for future events when my boyfriend came in.

"Hey beautiful", he smiled as he walked towards me.

He placed both hands on each armrest and leaned in, expecting me to kiss him. I kept my eyes on my lap and played with my fingers.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Um...I have to tell you something", I said as I slowly looked up to him, afraid of how he'll react.

"I...don't want to be with you anymore", I said, staring into his eyes.

His jaw clenched and his gaze turned dark.

He roughly grabbed my chin which caused me to let out a small whimper.

"You are my property. You don't decide whether you want to stay or leave. If you think you can just say that and go off with that guy I caught you with, you're wrong. Now, stand up and take off your clothes", he demanded.

"No", I said.

He pulled me up and roughly ripped my shirt open, causing all the buttons to scatter everywhere. I tried to cover myself but he pushed me up against the desk, placing himself between my legs so I wouldn't escape. I closed my eyes, hoping that it was just a dream. Then I felt him get off me.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed Jin and my boyfriend on the floor, throwing punches at each other. I wanted to tell Jin to stop but I froze. Then Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook came in to pull them off of each other.

They took my boyfriend out of the room, leaving Jin and I alone.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?? He gave you a few hits", I said as I checked on him.

"I feel fine. You're always taking care of others before yourself", he smiled.

"Well..I take care of important people. And you're important to me", I said.

He took off his sweater and put it on me so my chest wouldn't be exposed.

Their manager allowed Jin to take me home so I could change.

"So he won't be able to get near you now. Our manager will let security know so you're safe. I'm not gonna let that jerk touch you again",Jin said.

"I tried to break up with him. But he got angry. I just hope he doesn't follow me home", I said, worried about being hit again.

"We'll make sure he won't. We'll be taking you home anyways so you have nothing to worry about", he said.

I smiled and turned away to watch the trees pass by outside of the window of the car.

"So...does that mean I get to make you mine?", he asked.

"Hmmm....I don't know", I said, still worried.

"I promise I won't hurt you the way he did. I'll take care of you the way you take care of me. I've been waiting a long time and now that disrespectful jerk is out of the way, I have a chance to make you mine. Let me prove to you that I can be the most amazing boyfriend you've ever had", he said, trying to look at me but keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay...fine. Just make sure he doesn't take me away from you. He'll do it even if I'm not with him. He's very possessive", I said.

"I promise he won't get near you. Now...when do I get a kiss?", he smirked.

I kissed his cheek and quickly turned away.

"That's all you get for now", I said, blushing intensely as I could feel his smirk growing.
_______________________________