Suga

Requested by @ObsessedWithYoutube
-----------------------------------------------------

It's been more than five hours already. I'm in the dance studio I share with the guys, trying to perfect the choreography that was given to me. I memorize every detail but something doesn't feel right.

"Its better when you do it. How come when I try it out, it looks funny?", I complained.

"You're thinking too much about it. You're doing perfectly well", Hoseok smiled.

"Let's try it again", I said.

He nodded and continued playing the music. I followed Hoseok's lead and the beginning was alright but as I came around the second verse, I tripped. I fell forward and landed on my knees.

"Ugh! I can never get it right", I groaned.

I sat correctly and sighed. Hoseok came over and sat down next to me.

"Like I said before, you're thinking too much about being perfect that you end up making mistakes. The first time you did it was really good. But it looks like you lost focus when our manager told you that you can join us on stage", he said.

"I just don't wanna make a fool out of myself. I don't wanna embarrass you guys", I said.

"You won't. I know you'll do great", he smiled.

"Thanks Hobi. Where would I be if I didn't have an amazing brother like you?", I said.

"You'd probably still be living with mom and dad", he laughed.

"That's true", I said.

"Wanna get something to eat? I'm exhausted", he said, standing up.

"No, I wanna practice a bit more", I said, staring at the mirror.

"Okay. Don't overwork yourself and get plenty of rest. I gotta go", he smiled and kissed the top of my forehead.

He ran off and I sighed when I was left alone in silence. I took a couple of more seconds to myself and continued to practice. I was sweating and tired but I had to get the choreography right no matter what.

"Where is my beautiful girlfriend?", Yoongi shouted from the door, which was on the other side of the room.

"Pabo, there's people trying to concentrate", I said, chuckling.

"Who? All I see is you", he smiled as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I brought you lunch", he said, raising up a brown bag.

"I'm not really hungry", I said.

"What did you eat?", he asked.

"Uh..just a snack bar", I said.

"Oh..", he slowly lowered the bag and bit his lip.

"B-But I'll eat it later", I smiled.

He raised his head and smiled. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me while I had my hands on his chest. His lips went from my cheek to my neck, nibbling a trail.

"Let's go home. Seeing you sweaty like this is doing..something to me", he mumbled while having his lips attached to my skin.

"Yoongi, stop it. I'm sweating", I whined.

"So?", he asked.