Suga

"Look at all the turtles Yoongi! They're so cute! Did you know the females are bigger than the males? It's weird because I feel like when they mate, they have trouble getting on the female", (y/n) said, watching the turtle swim in the lake.

Suga chuckled with his eyes closed as he laid down on the grass.

"And the females could put their heads and legs inside their shell while the males can't because of how small they are. I'm not sure if it's all types of turtle or just red eared sliders. I remember having a turtle. It was 16 years old and it died because my sister threw it out of the window. I don't know why. I was so sad. My turtle's name was pickles. He LOVED shrimp", (y/n) said in excitement.

Suga opened his eyes and stared at (y/n) in awe as she talked about turtles.

This is what he loved to do. Listen to what ever she has to say whether it's a story about how she lost a pet to all the guys she's been with. She's only been with two people. Nothing serious. He loved listening to her beautiful voice. To him it was like music to his ears. He loved everything about her. But it was too late for him to tell her how he felt.

He would always go to the lake, thinking about how he regrets yelling at her. And now she's with someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~

He was waiting at the dance studio with the rest of the guys. Their manager is gonna bring a guest so they could show them around. What they don't know is the guest is someone they know personally.

"Do you think it's gonna be another idol? Or maybe a rookie?", J-Hope said.

"I don't think so. Manager hyung would have said it's an important guest", Rapmonster said.

"Then it must be like a fan, no? An army? So exciting", Taehyung said.

While everyone else was wondering who the guest is, Suga was playing with his fingernails.

~~~~~~~~~
*Your POV*

I was behind bts' manager, taking me where the guys are at. I was nervous because then I would have to see Yoongi.

"They're this way", the manager said. I nodded.

He opened the door and we walked in. I bit my lip as we walked towards them.

"Boys, we're here", he said.

They turned and they lifted their eyebrows as soon as they saw me.

"I'm sure you guys already know her. The reason why she's here is because there's too much tension between you guys, especially you Min Yoongi. So she's gonna stay with you over the weekend and I expect all of you to make amends", the manager said.

"What?? That's not fair", I told him.

"Life's not fair. Your dad and I are good friends and he agreed to this.  So you guys better make it right. Your stuff will already be unpacked at their dorm. You will be sharing a room with Min Yoongi since this is mostly about you two", he said before he left.

I groaned and looked at the guys.

"So guess you guys are gonna be roommates huh", Taehyung said as he took glances from me to Suga.

~~~~~~~~~~~

During the ride, I didn't speak to any of them. They tried making small talk just because of how awkward it was getting.

When we arrived, I quickly went to 'my' room and stood there confused because there was only one bed.

I am not sharing a bed with him.