J-Hope (Pt. 2)

Still perfect
—————————————————————

It's been a week since we moved into the new house. I don't talk to Hoseok although he tries to talk to me. I'm still upset over breaking up with Sam. Hoseok still orders me around but I found it weird how it's not that exaggerating. Like he'll tell me to cook but we have to eat together. We never did that before. He let me sleep in the bedroom which is very weird. He even asks how I'm doing everyday.

I was in the bedroom, ironing his clothes while he took a shower. I placed his clothes on the bed and put the iron away. I sat down on the bed and sighed, looking down at my feet. I was so deep into thought that I didn't hear Hoseok.

"(Y/n)?..helloooooo I'm talking to you", he said.

"What??..." I looked up and froze when I saw him in just a towel.I blushed and quickly looked away.

"Aren't you gonna get ready?", he asked.

"I'm not going. I don't want to go", I said.

"I don't care if you don't wanna go. You have to go. My parents are gonna be there and if they see me without you, they're gonna have to talk to your mother. So get up and put on the dress that my mother picked out for you", he demanded.

I glared at him and stood up. I grabbed the silky dress that was hanging in the closet. I lifted up my lip, making a disgusted face.

"And don't wear a lot of make up. My parents hate it when you wear too much. It makes you look like a-"

"Like a what?!", I yelled angrily as I threw the dress on the floor.

"Hey watch it! That dress was expensive!", he yelled.

"I don't care! I'm not going! Why would I wanna go with someone who doesn't even treat me with respect?? I'm supposed to be your wife! Not a rug you can just step on anytime!...what happened with you? Back then you were so sweet. We were close friends. And now you're just a selfish jerk. What made you turn this way??", I asked, tears beginning to fall from my eyes.

"We don't have time to talk about this now. Get dressed!", he yelled,coming closer to me.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you! I hate you!", I yelled.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on the bed. He got on top of me and placed my arms over my head.

"Get off!", I said.

"No. Just listen. It was you who turned me like this. You and that stupid boyfriend of yours. We were so good together. I thought 'finally someone who understands me. Someone who's like my other half'. Then that Sam came into the picture and took you away from me. I couldn't stand you two being together. You left me to be with him", he said, tears forming in his eyes.

"But we weren't even together", I said breathlessly.

"No we weren't. But I wanted to. And I guess that's my fault", he said before releasing my wrists from his grip and got off of me, sitting now on the edge of the bed with his back facing me.

I sat up and rubbed my wrists where his hands were. I was a bit stunned by his words. I didn't know he felt that way.

"I waited too long. I let you slip from my hands.....the marriage wasn't my parents idea..it was mine. I just wanted you but you didn't feel the same for me. I thought I could force you to love me but all I see is unhappiness. You can go if you want....back home I meant", he mumbled.

I would've ran out of the door if I didn't feel bad for him. But we were friends so I can't just leave him here. At least he has a reason why he acted this way towards me. I slowly placed my hand on his back and stayed behind him.

"But I am home", I said.

"You don't even wanna be here. I wouldn't be here either if I was you", he said.

"If I knew about how you felt, I wouldn't have gone with Sam. And if you want to be with me, you'd have to stop bossing me around. Because that will only push me away from you. I'm willing to give this a try if you are as well..but you have to act differently towards me", I said, placing my hand under his chin so he could face me.

"Even after all the things I did and said to you?", he asked.

"Yes even that. I do admit that I was hurt but if I really wanted to leave, I would've gone a long time ago. I don't know why I stayed either....if you promise to treat me better then I'll stay", I said.

"Okay..I promise", he said, smiling.

I nodded and picked up the dress from the floor. I gave it on last look before entering the bathroom. I struggled to put it on but eventually succeeded in putting up the zipper. I walked back towards Hoseok and waited for his response.

"Uh...I mean...it doesn't look that bad", he said, scratching his head.

"Are you kidding me? It's horrible...no offense to your mom", I said, chuckling.

"Yeah she doesn't really have a good taste in fashion....well for other people. You don't have to wear it", he said.

"No I'll wear it. Just for today. I don't want to upset your parents", I said.

"Thank you..for doing this", he said.

"What are friends for..well married friends", I said.

"And what if one day we can be more than just married friends?", he asked.

"I can see that. But only time will tell", I said.
_______________________________

Guys only 8 more parts and this book is over!😭