Jimin

"(Y/n), it's time for your shots."

I groaned and got up from the bed. I followed the doctor into a small room where they treat the other patients and sat down on the same chair I sit on every day for the past month.

~~~~

About five years ago, I was bit by a dog that was infected by some disease. I didn't think it was serious until that injury started to rot. They did some research and they said the disease that the dog had causes people to bite into living flesh. For some people who got infected, they either got better by the treatments or they got worse and had to take a small pill that will quickly but painfully kill them.

Ever since my body started changing into a bluish/ purple color and my sense of smell switches from an odor of daisies to delicious raw meat, the guys thought it would be better if I stayed at the hospital so I could get treatment. So far it's working. I didn't like the idea at first because I thought they wanted to get rid of me.

~~~~

"(Y/n), you have a visitor."

I stood up and went into the room that looks like when people visit prisoners, the seats facing each other and a wall with a little window that is in between.

"Hey (y/n). How are you?", Jimin asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Better except as you can see my right eye has changed color which is preventing me to see what's in front of me. All I could see is shapes but at least I have my left eye. They stuck a needle in my eye so they could run some tests. I just hope it isn't related to the damn infection", I said as I scratched the visible bite mark.

"Stop scratching it. It'll only spread more quickly. Anyways, I have good news", he said.

"Really? Do I finally get to leave this place and go home to my warm and comfortable bed??", I asked as I put my hands together.

"Sadly no but they're allowing you to go out for at least an hour. That's something right?", he asked.

"No. One hour? What the hell are we gonna do for an hour? I miss you guys, I wanna go home already", I whined.

"I know you do but you're not getting any better", he said.

"I'm not getting any worse right?", I asked.

"I'm not sure. We just have to be patient. But at this moment you and I are gonna get ice cream and go for a walk on the beach", he smiled.

"Good because I can't stand another minute of watching Spanish cooking shows. The food looks good but I don't understand what they're saying", I said.

~~~~

Jimin and I were sitting on the sand while talking about how we're gonna deal with us and my problem.

"I'm surprised you're still with me. I thought you'd be afraid of me or something", I said.

"You're my girlfriend. I don't believe you'll do me any harm. I trust you. The guys keep telling me it's more safe for me if I just keep visiting you but I don't think I'll be able to handle not holding you", he said as he intertwined our hands together.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He placed his hand behind my neck and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. I was enjoying it until I started smelling meat.

After we pulled away, he continued to look at the ocean while I kept my eyes on him. The smell got more intense and alluring. My vision started getting blurry and you can hear a low growl coming from my throat. My mouth started salivating as I kept taking long sniffs.

"(Y/n)!"

I shook my head and backed away from Jimin.

"Uh sorry. I think I should go back now", I said as I hugged my knees.

"But it's only been 20 minutes", he said.

"Maybe the guys were right. I think it is safer for you to just visit", I got up and started walking away.

"Wait (y/n)! I already told you I'm not afraid of you. You just need help to snap out of it so you won't turn into one of them", he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm already one of them. From the second I got infected. It's been a little bit more than five years Jimin", I said.

"Don't give up yet. I know you will get better. Just be patient. For me?", he said as he held both of my hands.

"Okay", I let out a deep breath and continued the time I had left with him.

~~~~

Weeks have passed and I notice the infection has spread a bit more quickly than before. Half of my face has turned light blue and my veins had turned dark blue and purple. I know Jimin keeps saying I will get better but is he right?

~~~~

It was around 10pm when the doctor told me I had a visitor. I went into the same room and saw Jin. He hasn't visited me in a couple of days.

It was quiet for a couple of seconds. Jin kept looking at me, I'm guessing he's adjusting to how I look now.

"You okay Jin?", I asked him.

"I should be the one asking you that. How's your hand?", he asked.

I lifted up my right hand and showed him the three fingers I had left.

"They had to cut off the other two because they were dead. Black and rotten. It's not like I need it", I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

He bit his lip and looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Anyways, I came here to talk to you about Jimin", he said.

"Why? Is he okay??", I asked him.

"He's fine..for now", he said.

"What do you mean?", I was confused from what he wanted to talk about.

Then my heart sunk from what he told me.

"You need to let him go."
______________________________

I LOVE zombie movies!!
There will be a second part. I just don't know when I'll be updating. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyways, for those of you who love scary movies, what's your favorite one?

I don't think I have a favorite scary movie.